Yummy + Well Priced Coffee En Grano?

lucha54

Registered
I don't like the 'fresh' coffee sold in the grocery stores here.
I have my own coffee grinder at home so I buy whole grains.
I have been buying my coffee beans from Starbucks (the Fair Trade kind - don't shoot me!) and the price keeps rising a few pesos every month. It's up to 72 pesos for 250g now.
I'm looking for a cheaper alternative that is of equal or better taste and strength. (fair trade/organic would be a plus!)

Let me know if you have any recommendations!! Cheers everyone! :)

I don't like the 'fresh' coffee sold in the grocery stores here.
I have my own coffee grinder at home so I buy whole grains.
I have been buying my coffee beans from Starbucks (the Fair Trade kind - don't shoot me!) and the price keeps rising a few pesos every month. It's up to 72 pesos for 250g now.
I'm looking for a cheaper alternative that is of equal or better taste and strength. (fair trade/organic would be a plus!)

Let me know if you have any recommendations!! Cheers everyone! :)

You can get some really nice coffee beans with a brand called cafe Durham (at Jumbo). It's Colombian and the one I buy, I grind my coffee and use a french press. Absolutely fantastic. Better yet, if you can find a turkish hand grinder, with a cafe Durham and french press, you will have yourself some serious coffee.

Thank you and thank you!! You guys rock!! Keep the rec's coming, I will try them ALL :D :D :D

I don't really like Durham. Under roasted and South American beans rarely tickle my pickle. If I'm llooking to take a Starbucks break I usually by from. Establacemiento general de cafe. That have a ton of different varieties, will toast beans to your liking and in the stores you can sample an espresso (not For free) of most of their coffee before you by it,

Back