¡Hola chicos!

I was planning to head up there and meet with you guys today, but my plans quickly changed when I discovered that I was locked inside my house. The locking mechanism of our door to the street broke and my roommates and I were trapped inside. After tinkering with the lock for about an hour, the landlord gave up and called a locksmith. The locksmith, when he finally arrived, was able to open the door. However he won't be able to replace the lock until tomorrow, so we temporarily have a bicycle lock securing the house.

So....... let me know if you guys decide to meet up again soon.

Roxana said:
Lets meet for a cup of coffee on Wednesday December 8th at 4pm at Big Mamma, Juramento 2156, Belgrano neigbourhood.

The place is close to Avenida Cabildo and Avenida Juramento corners, also close to the train station, many bus lines close by.

I am brunette with straight hair, will be wearing a stripped white and black shirt.

See you there

sorry to hear that.we had good coffee and a good chat in a very nice shaded outside area of Big Mamas...

Im also sorry to hear your story, elchavodel7.

Howard: I kept your son's termo. I will return it to you at Frinks!

Roxana said:
Im also sorry to hear your story, elchavodel7.

Howard: I kept your son's termo. I will return it to you at Frinks!
ahh,thanx Roxana;)

My name is Amit- im 24 from Texas. what gym do you go to? i want a membership that is reasonably priced. let me know if you know a good place. i live in recoleta until jan and then move to palermo.

if anyone wants to meet up please send me a message. i just moved here less than a week ago and barely know anyone here so would love to meet up and hear about your experience in BA

eschal said:
Hey, I don't have a bike...YET. But I speak both Spanish and English and I like to jog around the city, go to the gym, drink beer, good food, watch sports and explore new places. I'm male 34. Let me know if either of you want to do something. Btw: I'm going to get a bike in January.

Look for frinks. Every friday we meet for friday night drinks, or frinks, the place is posted on Thursdays by Liam.

I know about a good gym at Avenida Las Heras 2900, close to Sanchez de Bustamante Street, and it is not expensive.

Back