Hola chicos!

tayfallon95

Registered
Hey guys! I have been living in BA for a little over a month but just joined this site. I am 22 years blonde gal from California. I came here to learn Spanish and immerse myself in the culture. I have tried to make friends with some local portenas but haven't had much luck, which came as a surprise to me, but I would love to meet some fellow expats and share stories.

Hi, Welcome to BA and to the forum. Some of us gather in a weekly basis. You are free to start your own event. I read that there are few members who live around las canitas!!!

Because of your age and interests in spanish and culture, I recommend you to join couchsurfing, which is also a huge social network here. You first add yourself to the group called Buenos Aires, then you join subgroups life cultural life, language exchange, movie freaks, etc. You will have a lot of fun and will build a strong network. I forgot to mention that your personal profile is important in the network.

If you go through this forum, under expat life there is a thread about meeting at Palermo on Wednesday, and will be another one to meet up for drinks on Friday.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tomfromCO&MI Expat Life 8
B Newcomers Forum 4
scottlyon Newcomers Forum 0
E Newcomers Forum 25
D Newcomers Forum 0
Back