¿lugar Para Dormir?

I also have a scam detector on board & if it was a scam, that would be a poor one (mentioning chronic diarrhea and such?!). Also a scammer would change often his idendity (OP can be traced back in Chile). Still, the web design page is quite a poor choice but rather tends to indicate that OP is trying to find a solution to live.

So, in case that's for real, I'll abstain to tell the word "scam", rather "poor choices" and "poor situation".

But maybe I'm too naive, wouldn't be the first time!
You're too naive, Frenchie! B)

With the bad luck he's having, If he goes back to Holland the dikes are likely to break flooding the whole country.

Only about two thirds would flood,damnit! Happens to be my house also, so he better not come back if thats the consequence.
I really have no idea if this is a total scam or really just a case of extreme bad luck, but i guess if someone managed to live somehow for 4 years on another continent, he'd be capable of thinking about contacting the embassy and such?

Reactions: Joe
He does remind me of a couple of classic french movie characters

bl_807927_image1.jpg

L ' emmerdeur

600full-la-chevre-screenshot.jpg

La chevre

If I'd had such 'bad luck', I'm not sure if I'd be appealing to people I'd never met before.

You can always try the three main train stations. Retiro, Once, Constitucion. I live near the last one.
I always see people sleeping there. And the bathrooms are always open.

The real reason that the Priest kicked out 1eduard:
Explosive+diarrhea.+One+of+the+first+things+I+saw+when_46296b_4418035.jpg

Eduardo:

Paradores nocturnos

Objetivo:
  • Brindar, con carácter inmediato y de emergencia, servicio de pernocte durante la noche, comida y atención profesional social, psicológica y médica.
Beneficiarios:

Hombres solos mayores de edad y mujeres mayores de edad con o sin hijos menores que se encuentren en situación de calle, sin recursos, que requieran solución provisoria con carácter de emergencia.

Teléfonos y lugar de contacto:

Paradores de ingreso directo
  • Parador Retiro (para hombres)
    Gendarmería Nacional 522
    Tel. 4893-2182
    Horario: De 18 a 8 hs del día siguiente durante los 365 días del año.
  • Parador Beppo Ghezzi (para hombres)
    Masantonio 2970
    Tel. 4911-4966
    Horario: 24h los 365 días del año.
  • Parador Azucena Villaflor (para mujeres solas y con hijos menores de edad)
    Piedras 1583
    Tel. 4362-5549
    Horario: 24h los 365 días del año.

Paradores de ingreso con derivación

Hombres solos mayores de edad y mujeres mayores de edad con o sin hijos menores, que se encuentren en situación de calle, sin recursos, que requieran solución provisoria con carácter de emergencia.

Comunicarse con la Línea de Atención Social Inmediata 108 las 24h los 365 días del año.

Dirección General Sistema de Atención Inmediata
Av. Entre Ríos 1492
2do piso, Oficina 200
Tel. 4300-9633
Contacto

http://www.buenosaires.gob.ar/areas/des_social/atencion_inmediata/paradores_nocturnos.php?menu_id=23345

Back