¿periodismo Para Todos Vs Fútbol Para Todos?

trennod

Registered
http://www.lanacion....a-con-el-futbol

Appears they are thinking about pushing back the starting time of the Sun night football matches so they start at 2130 (now they start at 2030) thus clashing with Lanatas program which kicks off at 2200. First one could be next Sunday night (May 26) when Newell´s play Boca in Rosario.

Ratings showdown? haha.

I agree that Futbol para Todos is plain and simple government propaganda destinated to the ones that have less understanding of politics and economy, etc. I dont like that the only advertisments allowed are the ones from the government.

But.

Whats the alternative? to give the futbol rights to the Clarin maffia as it used to be? to make it a pay per view event? to let them do whatever they want (ie not allowing to watch fridays goals until sunday night)? As futbol is a very popular sport here, is one of the little things the poor people have, one of the strongest traditions this people get hold of, what are we going to do, take it away from them?

So, I support futbol para todos, although I have lost total interest in local futbol, which is totally decadent.

About Sanata and his victimization, it doesnt work!! Its a manouvre that involves even Macris DNU!! thats how the Grupo Clarin works!!

I agree that Futbol para Todos is plain and simple government propaganda destinated to the ones that have less understanding of politics and economy, etc. I dont like that the only advertisments allowed are the ones from the government.

But.

Whats the alternative? to give the futbol rights to the Clarin maffia as it used to be? to make it a pay per view event? to let them do whatever they want (ie not allowing to watch fridays goals until sunday night)? As futbol is a very popular sport here, is one of the little things the poor people have, one of the strongest traditions this people get hold of, what are we going to do, take it away from them?

So, I support futbol para todos, although I have lost total interest in local futbol, which is totally decadent.

About Sanata and his victimization, it doesnt work!! Its a manouvre that involves even Macris DNU!! thats how the Grupo Clarin works!!

Soccer is a business and, as such, it should have to support itself commercially. If it can't do so, it deserves to shrivel up and die.

The alternative is to sell it to the highest bidder, and sell different packages including some specific for terrestrial tv so everyone wins.

But.

Maybe deep deep inside you are right. But for some inexplicable reason , that perhaps you can explain the public chooses the Clarin Mafia Products 10;1 in TV, Radio and Print .... :p Clarin is the most purchased newspaper? without the Government Pauta support.

My limited intelligence can not comprehend !! :cool:

Maybe deep deep inside you are right. But for some inexplicable reason , that perhaps you can explain the public chooses the Clarin Mafia Products 10;1 in TV, Radio and Print .... :p Clarin is the most purchased newspaper? without the Government Pauta support.

My limited intelligence can not comprehend !! :cool:

Be careful, in the middle of Clarin-Kirchner battle, Cristina won with 54%.

The alternative is to sell it to the highest bidder, and sell different packages including some specific for terrestrial tv so everyone wins.
Soccer is a business and, as such, it should have to support itself commercially. If it can't do so, it deserves to shrivel up and die.

So you re saying, let take the futbol away from this poor people, lets make them pay, lets give this bussiness to a powerful media group to take advantage of the lowest capes of the society.
I dont agree that futbol is necessary a bussiness. Its a very important part of Argentine cultural life, and it could perfectly be protected by law because its cultural patrimony. As well as it could be Baremboin in the Teatro Colon, or the thousand events the GCBA or the province offers every week for free. Its just another cultural event.

It doesnt have to be bussiness per se.

So you re saying, let take the futbol away from this poor people, lets make them pay, lets give this bussiness to a powerful media group to take advantage of the lowest capes of the society.
I dont agree that futbol is necessary a bussiness. Its a very important part of Argentine cultural life, and it could perfectly be protected by law because its cultural patrimony. As well as it could be Baremboin in the Teatro Colon, or the thousand events the GCBA or the province offers every week for free. Its just another cultural event.

It doesnt have to be bussiness per se.

No there are a lot of teams playing and a lot of different packages can be created so that there are provisions for some football on terrestrial tv.

Not that they need to put it on terrestrial tv since almost all villas are full of direct tv satellites.

You wont find many countries showing every football match for free on terrestrial tv, but most will have a weekly highlights show. Part of the reason for this is the fact that when it is on tv (including pay tv) fewer people actually go to the match which damages the sport in the long run.

I wonder what the attendances have been like for some of the smaller clubs since their games have started being broadcast for free.

But for some inexplicable reason , that perhaps you can explain the public chooses the Clarin Mafia Products 10;1 in TV, Radio and Print .... :p Clarin is the most purchased newspaper?

The nature of running a monopoly is that your customers have little choice but to choose your products and services.

Back