$1 Million Usd To Spend In Bsas - How Long Can It Last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we request Mr Music man to reveal his age? Then we can decide whether we need to inroduce him to the young ( 20's/ early 30's) or middle aged ( late 30s- mid 40's) or oldies ( 50 Plus) crowd and accordingly request their feedback to him.

Redbeanz was kind enough to research past posts and MM, in his own words, just turned 50 in 2011. Then, in a recent post, just turned 50 again!

This is a troll of great persistence. It would be fascinating to know why he thinks it's worth his time to spin up a bunch of expats - and keep doing it for more than five years. Since abnormal psychology isn't my field, I'll leave the analysis to experts. But as I mentioned in another post, he might benefit from choosing a proctologist as a basic care provider.

Apologies if i have offended anybody as this was not my intention. However, I would kindly ask again that those expats whose advice has clearly not been solicited in my earlier posting..................................................to perhaps find an expat coffee morning or wine tasting meet up somewhere and head off over there. This thread is becoming like visiting a local Argentine restaurant and just when you think you are enjoying a real authentic experience you find there is a couple of loud American expats having a conversation and talking louder than everybody else so the whole restaurant is forced to listen to the entire boring conversation. I know you can't always help yourselves and perhaps are not aware of how annoying that is for other customers but please try and make an effort.

So $1 million USD to spend in Bs As and I am still unsure what my monthly expenses would be and how long the money would last for!

What is the average monthly USD spend of expats in Bs As?

All my interests seem to be covered in this beautiful country so I think I could lead a lifestyle I would enjoy. The question is how much will it cost me?

I am estimating $3000 USD per month would be more than enough to cover the basic expenses. I can't bring the Ferrari down because of the pot holes in the roads in BA so this will be a big saving for me and anyway I have a buyer for it back in Texas. It will also leave me time to write up a phd thesis I am researching for Harvard university during my stay. So what do y'all think?

You're worried about loud Americans in BsAs? You obviously don't know many Argentinos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back