14 Food Reasons Argentines Are Better At Life

Thanks! Oui oui I already know, Unico is new to me - will try it out in the near future ;)

I've had better pasta in Italy and still don't understand why they rave about the overcooked pasta here. I've also had better beef in Texas. Still, I miss many Argentine dishes when I travel abroad. The meat, tartas con masa hojaldre, and I thinkany of the pastries are far better than Dunkin Donuts.

I've had better pasta in Italy and still don't understand why they rave about the overcooked pasta here. I've also had better beef in Texas. Still, I miss many Argentine dishes when I travel abroad. The meat, tartas con masa hojaldre, and I think many of the pastries are far better than Dunkin Donuts.

I don't find it strange that you are being curt, though. I've seen that here before. I guess I don't meet your standard for quantity of posts.
I'm glad you understand. I has nothing to do with a standard, everyone is obviously more than welcome to post, it's just that a newcomer posting a link to blog without any additional commentary is pretty typical of a certain type of poster (leech). I find it pretty annoying when people who don't contribute to the forum post crap for the sole purpose of upping their hit counts or improve their SEO, especially when it's something as ridiculous as that list.

I love the food here but don't agree with a single point on that list. Also to claim people are better at LIFE for serving empanadas before dinner..... wow!

Best pizza I've had in BA is by some guys from Naples who speak excellent English:
Parténope Cocina Pizza. Av. del Libertador Gral. San Martín 4004, Zona Norte

As for the article, grass-fed / free range beef? HARDLY!!! The author has obviously not been here and just found everything via Google searches and travelers' blogs!!

As for pizza, I can strongly recommend Siamo Nel Forno in Palermo Hollywood. Can't compare it to the one lucha54 posted, but it's real authentic italian pizza with a good selection of different toppings. They have two changing "recommendations from the chef" which never disappointed me so far, but keep some space for the tiramisu! Or better, when they have it the dessert made out of sweet pizza dough and Nutella - highly addictive ;)

The author has obviously not been here and just found everything via Google searches and travelers' blogs!!
(above quote edited for brevity)

I've only been here three weeks, and even I could tell that :)

On the other hand, the poor ******* is probably trying desperately to eke out a living as a web writer, (been there, done that, hated it with a purple passion, made about $2.50 USD per hour max, often less), and had no choice but to pull it out of his ***

So, yeah, let's identify it as basura, but at the same time be forgiving of the author. Love the sinner, hate the sin.

Back