14 Food Reasons Argentines Are Better At Life

1 beef is mostly feed lot these days
2 pasta is decent at best
3 chocolate is poor
4 milanesas caseras get the nod of approval
5 coffee and medialunas are bad
6 mate is fine when there is no coffee or tea, but yeah, lawn clippings. addictive lawn clippings
7 ddl? fine
8 choripans are usually poor
9 empanadas, lets face it like everything if they aren't homemade they are poor
10 asados are overstated but its the one thing that is Roman about argy
11 alfajores pass
12 fernet awesome at 6 U$

I like the article, it's amusing to read it. But if this is really one's diet style, watch out for cancers.

Interesting...I personally know of no one in ARG who has been stricken with cancer. But in USA, I can immediately think of six.

Quality of life?

Come on . The poor reporter came down here for the first time , spent a few days , and did an article on Argentine food. She was PAID to do it. If she was sent to Ethiopia , she would write a flattering article on their food. She was given a job , and did it. Perhaps she embellished a little. If she had to live here , she would change her story fairly quick. The Huffington post is a left wing liberal news organization. As intelligent informed people using this post , we understand and realize the truth regarding the food here. For your average joe blow reader in the USA , she sure makes it sound good , right ?

Quality of life ? Yes , Argentine's enjoy life. Is the food World renowned ? I would say not.

Come on . The poor reporter came down here for the first time , spent a few days , and did an article on Argentine food. She was PAID to do it. If she was sent to Ethiopia , she would write a flattering article on their food. She was given a job , and did it. Perhaps she embellished a little. If she had to live here , she would change her story fairly quick. The Huffington post is a left wing liberal news organization. As intelligent informed people using this post , we understand and realize the truth regarding the food here. For your average joe blow reader in the USA , she sure makes it sound good , right ?

Quality of life ? Yes , Argentine's enjoy life. Is the food World renowned ? I would say not.

Huffington Post doesn't pay anybody for anything. Even if it is a "left wing liberal news organization," what does that have to do with this article?

1 beef is mostly feed lot these days
2 pasta is decent at best
3 chocolate is poor
4 milanesas caseras get the nod of approval
5 coffee and medialunas are bad
6 mate is fine when there is no coffee or tea, but yeah, lawn clippings. addictive lawn clippings
7 ddl? fine
8 choripans are usually poor
9 empanadas, lets face it like everything if they aren't homemade they are poor
10 asados are overstated but its the one thing that is Roman about argy
11 alfajores pass
12 fernet awesome at 6 U$

4 Milanesas indigestible grease
5 Medialunas fine, submarinos great
6 Mate good, but have no patience to prepare it.
7 Dulce de leche sickly sweet, q.v. milanesas
8 Choripán OK once a year
9 Empanadas world's greatest fast-food snack when baked, tucumanas, salteñas and árabes the best
11 q.v. "dulce de leche"
12 Fernet alcoholic equivalent of dulce de leche

Huffington Post doesn't pay anybody for anything.

Then they must make a lot of money with all the ads they run. That must be why the Huff's are sooooo rich.

However , I seriously question your source Ajo. As do I question those of the Huff Post , NYT , Drudge , etc.......

Then they must make a lot of money with all the ads they run. That must be why the Huff's are sooooo rich.

However , I seriously question your source Ajo. As do I question those of the Huff Post , NYT , Drudge , etc.......

Arianna's ex-husband was/is rich (and also was/is a Republican wingnut; at least she escaped that). HuffPo has published friends' articles which have earned them "exposure," but not a cent more than that.

Back