15 Reason Why I Like Ba Living ...

What I love the most is the paralelo, I've been told that it gets higher during holidays? Can anyone give me suggestions about when Is a good time to exchange? Do Argentinians mostly stay here for Christmas and go on vacation in Jan?

Do Argentinians mostly stay here for Christmas and go on vacation in Jan?

That's rights. A few folks go to the coast cities (Pinamar, Carilo, Mar del Plata). But the higher percentage stays here (in Capital Federal I mean).

Jan is an excellent month to be in Capital Federal because Its seems like a ghost town. Everyone is on vacations!

I love BA, Argentina, Brasil and Chile because women rule (or have recently ruled in case of Chile).

My little tribute to feminism...

Argentina-Fernandez-Kirchner-XLIV-EFE_CLAIMA20121207_0133_14.jpg

why isn't helado mentioned in more of these "what i love about BA" threads? I thought the ice cream was amaaazing (dulce de leche bombon *swoon*) and I can't bring myself to eat it in the states anymore. or am i missing out on something in the states?

also, LOVE LOVE the kissing. and the thunderstorms (as long as I don't have to go anywhere).

I love about B.A. buying antibiotics and whatever in the drug store, without prescription...!! Elsewhere before you get to see a doctor the problem is over :D

I Love about B.A. that I get daily income adjustments with the Blue rate. My income in the US was adjusted for inflation 2% for the last 3 years...!! Every Time SHE speaks my income goes up. More Cadena Nacional Please!

I like the numerous Spanish language schools and teachers. Also, I am able to learn Portuguese and Swedish here with a great variety of classes, all without breaking the bank.

You are learning multiple languages together at one instance?

Back