180 days - calendar year or no?

steveinbsas said:
I don't think you have anything to worry about!

(You are not "abusing" the tourist visa.)

Yes Starlucia, like Steve says, in your case, you have STRICTLY nothing to worry about. Take it for granted

citygirl said:
I would actually say that I would do the exact opposite of bajocero's advice. The only time I've heard of people having problems is when the went the Migraciones & renewed their visa in country - apparently some received "ulitma porroga". I know of no one who received that when crossing a border.

At the DGM building she cannot have more issues than an ultima prorroga. At the border it might be different. However, I missundertood the facts of her case.
This power that inspectors have is an open door for corruption. When the chineses arrives to BA or to the borderline in Salta they usually have fake visas or no visa at all, so they charge them no less than 1000 dollars to let them in. When they don´t bribe, they prosecute them for offering a bribe. It is just a matter of time until they realize than they can do the same with perma-tourist, that´s why I suggest to quit doing "La Gran Colonia".
Regards

Back