2000 USD per family member for residency application?

Thanks Steve. Has anyone on this board used Bajo to get citizenship? How long did it take on average? I'd be curious to hear from a long-standing member about their experience. If it's not thing I don't doubt, that's banjo's ability to get someone citizenship!

I tried finding a link on his posts and I don't see one and I can't remember his website. Can anyone post his website?

I seem to recall that the guy who uses Gollum as his avatar, (forget the name, sorry), said he used Bajo's services, and was quite satisfied.

never used him but did consider it and called their office. They were honest and said my wife’s case was so straightforward that we could do it ourselves. They were happy to work with us if we wanted but suggested our case was easy enough to do on our own. We ended up changing life plans and not doing it. But I think that speaks to their credibility that they didn’t just charge us a bunch of money unnecessarily.

Thank you to everyone for all the input. I think with what I have been able to read and learn from previous posts from bajaCero and others that we have our way forward. It's not quite how I had wanted to do it, but I think it will accomplish the same thing going the tourist to citizenship route. By the way for anyone considering the investor's residency route, apparently this sort of residency exists only on paper. I reached out to several (read 3 that actually got back to me) immigration attorneys and they all told me that this sort of visa never actually finishes getting processed. The paperwork gets submitted and the process begins, but never resolves. Sounds odd to me, but this is from multiple sources.

sounds about normal to me. never heard of anyone else talking about pursuing that type

I seem to recall that the guy who uses Gollum as his avatar, (forget the name, sorry), said he used Bajo's services, and was quite satisfied.

It was me, and here's the thread:

Try this the guy helped me god bless him

Back