30 year old couple moving to BsAs...is $2,000 a month realistic?

are you a man or a woman? are you or your spouse Argie?

30 year old male. Girlfriend is also 30. I'm from Los Angeles (parents are from Scotland/Escosia). Girlfriend is from United States also. I grew up playing/watching a lot of Futbol. Conversational Spanish but I love Argentine culture so I think I will keep getting better and more Porteno

30 year old male. Girlfriend is also 30. I'm from Los Angeles (parents are from Scotland/Escosia). Girlfriend is from United States also. I grew up playing/watching a lot of Futbol. Conversational Spanish but I love Argentine culture so I think I will keep getting better and more Porteno
Great. Hope you are in an open relationship. Lot of fun in BA for a fit good looking single 30 yr Old man.

Hello, Mira Vos! With your positive attitude, you'll probably make lots of friends here. Two thousand dollars a month is enough to have a very good life here - very good, indeed. No second-rate restaurants.

Sounds like a great adventure for both of you. And if you do go back to the US, you'll probably see it with new eyes. Living in a third World country increases appreciation for many things we take for granted.

Best of luck....

Great. Hope you are in an open relationship. Lot of fun in BA for a fit good looking single 30 yr Old man.
Hello, Mira Vos! With your positive attitude, you'll probably make lots of friends here. Two thousand dollars a month is enough to have a very good life here - very good, indeed. No second-rate restaurants.

Sounds like a great adventure for both of you. And if you do go back to the US, you'll probably see it with new eyes. Living in a third World country increases appreciation for many things we take for granted.

Best of luck....

Thank you! I appreciate the kind words and the information.

You'll be fine, especially if you don't experience lifestyle creep. I spend $800-$1000/mo living very well here. that includes rent, monthly bills, eating out most days of the week, very good wine (1500-2000/bottle, as opposed to the 300 peso swill found in chinos

Colon Malbec
128 pesos at the Carrefour, less my 10% senior discount. It's rude, it's vulgar, it gallops over your palate booted and spurred, while its mount drops horse biscuits on your taste buds! None of that wine-snob crap about "hints of leather and cranberries" here, oh hell no!
(I love that senior discount applies to wine in this country)

Back