6 Nations Rugby

Thats the one - Setting off now - See you all there :) (Including Antoine, if he wakes up!)

Liam3494 said:
Thats the one - Setting off now - See you all there :) (Including Antoine, if he wakes up!)

I didn't wake up on time for going to sleep at 6am (had a nice night though, scoring a few tries !). Well, opened my eyes at 1pm and since I live 1 hour away I had to watch the game on the internet.

About the game : I really didn't expect Irish to lose that way, after the first 20 minutes they were like panicked or scared at times doing silly mistakes.
I feel sorry for ROG who didn't have the best game ever, too bad Sexton just recovered from an injury.

Irish have been impressive at line-outs though.

As for the French, Bastareaud was criticized before game for his poor passes and delivered nice ones, Parra was criticized for his kicking abilities, he almost hitted 100%.
France will have to deal with the wingers injuries now (Flannery got lucky getting away with it).

As fo Ireland, I am eager to see how they will react next game.

Well, next time there's a meeting at Alamo's, I'll make sure going to bed early the night before.

We were floored by France - but cheers to El Alamo which was a great little venue I thought - I'd gladly go there again for Ireland v England in two weeks time if they open up again..?

Yep- The French played really well, no complaints -

Now we can win the Triple Crown :)

HowardinBA said:
i prefer to wait until Sunday for England to take out the Italians,,,

VAMOS INGLATERRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.......

ps hope you find somewhere to watch your match
and we did 17-12 VAMOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...:):):):)

Liam3494 said:
Are you absolutely sure that they have ESPN HD - Its a long way to travel if they are only showing it on ESPN + three hours later - Sorry to be a nerd, but I am coming from outside teh Capital

they don't have ESPN HD but the game was on live in English. Ask them about it. The next ones will be the same probably.

Anyone getting involved for the England Ireland match tomorrow? I just gave el Alamo a tinkle and they said they would be opening at 1, rather usefully exactly at kick off. I have never been there before, is this the still the place to watch the game or has a new one since been discovered??

EDIT> Have just realised I am a week ahead of myself! I was working last weekend so didnt get a chance to watch any of the games and got carried away with the fixtures, must have more patience.... Even so if any other match watching venues appear for next week let me know!

Yeah you don't want to go to the Alamo. It turned out they didn't have ESPN HD last week. We eventually found the match on TV5, the French channel, but they probably won't be showing the match tomorrow, right?

I just though of another option - Gibraltar in San Telmo. They are open at that time and the guy will probably put on whatever you want as long as there are not more people there who want to watch football.

Back