6 Nations Rugby

Hi all - Just checked teh schedules for next week, and good news...

All three games next weekend are on ESPN + LIVE - Not just on HD with delayed screening on ordinary TV....

Wales v France - LIVE at 5 PM FRIDAY (Being played under floodlights on Friday night!)

Italy V Scotland - LIVE at 10:30 AM SATURDAY

THE BIG ONE (Well, it is to me!) - England v Ireland - LIVE at 12:55 PM

These are local times....

The soccer on ESPN clashing with the rugby is Brimingham v Wigan, so that one shouldn't be an issue - Haven't located Fox's Football coverage yet.... Chelsea are playing Man City at 9.45 morning kick off, which is the most likely Fox choice, given Tevez at City, but that should still leave the England v Ireland game clear.

As for location, well.... The Gibraltar will be great, if you are English, but not for me, being Irish! Much as I like to drink there, and its a heck of a lot easier for me to get to than The Alamo.....

So, if the Irish supporters want to head to the Alamo, I'm game again.... (At least they let me play with the sling-back to find TV5, so they were accomodating, despite not having HD).....

Given this one is on ESPN +

BIRMINGHAM V WIGAN???

The SUPERCLASSICO??

I don't think you'll find a TV screen in Argentina that's not tuned to that match tomorrow. Looks like no rugby for anybody.

Diskosis said:
BIRMINGHAM V WIGAN???

The SUPERCLASSICO??

I don't think you'll find a TV screen in Argentina that's not tuned to that match tomorrow. Looks like no rugby for anybody.
i don,t think even Brum or Wigan fans want to watch that:eek:

Tomorrow's football on TV is Arsenal v Sunderland on ESPN at Noon,

and on Sunday it's

Blackburn v Bolton at 9 AM
Man City v Liverpool at NOON

All three games live......

Not sure if or what Fox are showing tomorrow....

Just watched Munster beat Edinburgh in the Magners League - Ulster drew tonight :(

Its NEXT Week, Not this !!!!!!!............
Sorry, I just read WIGAN V BIRMINGHAM and kind of wigged out and didn't read any further. At least we all have an extra week to prepare.

The part I love most is seeing all the Argentinean kids with their Wigan and Birmingham jerseys playing street football and imitating their heroes like Cameron Jerome and Mike Pollitt. Bless their little cotton socks.

Diskosis said:
BIRMINGHAM V WIGAN???

The SUPERCLASSICO??

Diskosis said:
Sorry, I just read WIGAN V BIRMINGHAM and kind of wigged out and didn't read any further. At least we all have an extra week to prepare.

The part I love most is seeing all the Argentinean kids with their Wigan and Birmingham jerseys playing street football and imitating their heroes like Cameron Jerome and Mike Pollitt. Bless their little cotton socks.
very good :cool:

So am I right in saying that alamo is showing the eng v ire match on Saturday? I'm Irish so this is the best place to go?

Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know that Sugar Bar (Costa Rica 4619) in Palermo Soho will be showing the following rugby matches on our giant 4 meter screen in hi definition.
FRI 26th February 16.30 BA time WALES V FRANCE

SAT 27th February 12.30 BA time ENGLAND V IRELAND

Come join us.

Back