7 Years In Buenos Aires, C.f. Here Now 45 Years Please Read!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if he is a paranoid schizophrenic......wouldn't be worth taking a look, and maybe ,who knows, maybe he is in trouble ''totally'' ;)

In that case, it's your turn! Last time I tried to help someone like that, I ended up with an apartment with excrement-smeared walls and libelous lies being told about me to my clients for more than a year. It cost me almost $2,000 USD to put it right (money I had to borrow, as I had only $100 USD or so in the bank at the time).

Not saying that would happen in this case, but once bitten twice shy...

In that case, it's your turn! Last time I tried to help someone like that, I ended up with an apartment with excrement-smeared walls and libelous lies being told about me to my clients for more than a year. It cost me almost $2,000 USD to put it right (money I had to borrow, as I had only $100 USD or so in the bank at the time).

Not saying that would happen in this case, but once bitten twice shy...
Undestood thank you

Sir We talked on the phone once,last night I really Like you I really Am not A paranoid Schitzo, And if i was I would tell you i am taking meds which I am not!! Sorry I dont understand The comment ?? Looking Forward to meeting you in person though thank you for all your Help and support! :D Michael s smith

Sir Iam not A mentally sick person and its your choice To Be Forgiving or A true good hearted human Bieng ? I talked to Mc kenna on the pone last night and about 9 pm BA time same as him Sounded like he was tipping a few He made he Schitzo comment at 2:30 am in the morning not my Buisness but maybe A Little more Sipping of The Frrl good Spirits! We had A great Talk, I hope He is ok and keeps his Word :) As Far as your inncodent You are Right I did not ask for your help Yes you were Bitten We have starved For 5 days the end of each month or more cause the Reverse of you our landlord lol Is fixing nothing here no kitchen after fire upstairs no contract, no reciepts no place to go! Some Friendly Advice I am very polite! If you hold that 1 inncodent against We are all the same, i have faithfully for 3 years paid the rent here ALL!!!! no reduction cause of fire damages Water fir 2 months, God bless you sir, but Forgivness and not stereotyping because of 1 idiot that hurt you will not help your heart Thank you! For the Comment! Suerte!!!! Amigo! once bitten teice shy i love that song by Great White isaw them in concert in Boston, Mass!!! in 1991 :)

Thank you sir its a bad habit i developed, Your right, I have a problem though, we need to move thats why the fundraiser and the landlords mother owns a big real estate company called cressando! She has high priced lawyers at her disposal at any time, we have had enough suffering and torture(no place or money to get there) for 5 years, Thank you for pointing that out about my grammer. The honest truth i had to quit school in Vermont, U.S.A. after i completed the 10th grade to help my family started working a regular job at 16, later when i was almost 20 without studying I went and got My G.E.D- general equivilancy diploma! thank you again. i an basically home and self taught and to think i was born 8 miles from Harvard university in Cambridge Massacchusetts! Have a good day and thank you again :)

Michael, you'd probably get more sympathy and understanding if you wrote more reasonably and in a way that people could understand both here and on that fund raiser page.
As it is, it's like the petulant ravings of a five year old.
Further, why should it be the responsibility of members of the public to help you when clearly the owner of the apartment is responsible for the repairs and maintenance?

Bradly thank you Sir i respect your reply and Elqueso and i had a great conversation on the phone If you would like to help its your decisión? i dont know where you are, and it is not my buisness to ask. if you would like to donate or i dont know ! i would,nt tell you this, But you said anyything you can do help, i have done my share of real begging and torture here We have a USA private Paypal account with 0 dollars in it we could get some food ect toilet paper ect.. Our Account is [email protected] the most secure site in the world used by Bank of America Any amount would be appriciated you dont have to have a paypal to deposit! If not it is ok I only answered because you offered and we have 15 days till my next check disibility and 500.00 pesos thank you sir No obligation I need friends Who care like me if revesed situation i would be wary too but i have done it here when seeing 16? yearold boys eating old chicken out of trash! I bought him food!!! Blessings :)

YO Gringo boy did i ever say it was the responsibility of the public? please Don,t misquote me, the writings of a 5 year old?Have you ever been in a major fire choking searching for your loving cat as the Bomberos drag you out, if yu read the posts the owners mother owns a real estate company with high priced lawyers! I ill take your advc an cha m Writingon h fundraiser whic never asked you to dnae too, also forcd to live in wáter damaged apt for 6 months Ecsuse me But i take that writins of a five year old as a intentional insult towad me! what we have been through was terrible shock, hey you want to insult have your FUN!!!! :) I am finding a team of good friends here thank GOD!!!! you should read(friendly Advice) all the posts on this topic! Before you pass Judgement! Thank you Anyways for writing blessings to you and your family! I never asked you? who are you? for a dime Suerte! ;) :D

Dear Arnold What is wrong with my grammer and is that the Important issue for me??? Thank you for posting but you dont know my life! glad to hear your living the good life across the river thanks pal and dont forget I,ll be back!!!!!! lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back