7 Years In Buenos Aires, C.f. Here Now 45 Years Please Read!

Status
Not open for further replies.
From your own 'organization': http://imgur.com/QCV02Xu

I would have said 'in your own words', but I'd probably have to spend hours trying to find a single piece of original content on the entire page.

Wise words, though. I've had to repeat them to myself many, many times over the past several years.

The most disturbing part of this for me, if I am not misunderstanding, is that you seem to think that this forum is a place for Americans to come begging for money, and nobody else? Like, produce a US birth certificate, we open our wallets, produce one from Kenya and we don't? From one of your earlier messages: "IS THIS A SITE FOR $$ BA EXPATS ONLY"

To be fair he was accused of being a Nigerian so him wanting to show that he's an American (using his birth certificate or passport) and not a Nigerian scammer makes sense. I mean, honestly, if he were a Nigerian, because of the 419 scams, even if his situation were totally messed up for real no one would care because Nigeria is automatically associated with scams. So I guess this holier-than-thou act might be a little much seeing that the guy is actually trying to prove that he's not a Nigerian. Makes sense.

Other than that, I agree with you for the most part. He seems to be demanding help rather than asking for it. However, that may be due to the way he writes. Anyway, it seems that those who are able and willing to help him out, reached out to him. This thread seems to be getting drawn out for no reason whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back