7 Years In Buenos Aires, C.f. Here Now 45 Years Please Read!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Sir I am from Boston Massachusetts Born ( miles North New england , You are Fom Texas Maybe There Is an Understanding Problem Here i have Been To Ammirillo spealt wrong Dallas, and Houston Different cultures! I posted a Fundraiser, I did not come on here Demanding or begging for help I guess i am Unique ty sir for your kind Reply! :)

Bradley I did not Get Your private message, i checked my inbox here and only 1 message from Welcome to BA expats. My pone number is( I don,t bite) capital federal if your calling from a province it is 011 45880803 if you are in capital federal it is just 4588 0803 I nvite any pone calls i would love to speak to more of you nice people or leave your number in a private message for me and i will for sure call you! while i still have a home pone! thank you :)

Dear Ej larson i still do not know how these replys come out i would thing if i respond to a quote you make, it would come out right underneath your post?? any way this is not what i do everyday and i pray to GOD what has happened to us the last 5 years does not happen to you , but it appears you are doing well and i am happy for you! Thank you for all your support Señor Larson!!! :) Btw if your in BA actually Give me call or i could call you I have nothing to hide i gave my real address here thats dangerous my real phone number 4588 0803 cale we could speak a few minutes? only 2 BA Exats had the guts to call me great Veterans!!!! funny the people who have been SLANDERING and BASHING me Dont have the Juevos to call me??? hmmm Dont here the phone ringing from You Either? thank you for all the help sir! :) ps. i put a new video up on my donation site! yesterday, Shows my Passport-florida drivers licence ! Everyone for fun should watch it! i cant post it here I tryed ,

Dear Michael, is there any particular reason why you think I come from Texas?
You've got me curious, so please reply.
Many thanks.

HELLO !!! All my new friends!! I am posting an updated video,For all of you, Who Doubt, and yes Make fun of me!! Please watch the quality is not that good.I am using a small 5 year old Samsung cell camera only has 1.8 mega pixels sorry! the video is about 10 minutes long. It is uploaded to Utube, i am posting the link and yes nort very clear but i am taking abig chance showing my USA Passport and florida Drivers Licence And the apartment now! Hey Even if some of you Who Have Been Bashing and Hurting me, Just Watch it For A good Laugh!!! Thanks guys :wub: video link https://youtu.be/nRlJLGUnVxM I loveEveryone Know Mtte,Ilarned his fom y parens alot from my Dad who passed away march 13, 2010 and the teachings of Jesús Christ Which I have studied and have tryed to follow!!

only 2 BA Exats had the guts to call me great Veterans!!!! funny the people who have been SLANDERING and BASHING me Dont have the Juevos to call me??? hmmm Dont here the phone ringing from You Either?

1) Slander is usually spoken and I can assure you that I've limited myself to letting my fingers do the talking here. My statements have been neither spoken nor false!
2) Nope, I don't have any "Juevos", being a woman and all...
3) Why on earth would I call you privately when I can take apart some of your lies here in writing for everyone else to see? What could I hope to accomplish by doing that?

Oh I haveMy USA BIRTH CERTFICTE RIGHT HERE AND It,s no ARGH from sweeden or Kenya Like Obamas

If people here hadn't spoken to you by phone, I'd swear you were from Alabama and female and that we knew each other already. Both on disability from the US for back injuries from car accidents, the same writing style and politics etc etc. One difference that stands out is that she was actually looking for a job at the beginning (incidentally, she claims on LinkedIn now that she worked here the entire time as an "International Business Development Consultant" !!!)

It is striking that people can be both xenophobic and would-be immigrants to somewhere like Argentina simultaneously. Like Obama, I'm a child of immigrants to the US - would you doubt my place of birth as well? I'm not blonde like you and your wife - in fact, I'm a part indigenous Latina Arab! I notice a pattern of resentment from people like you and the other woman (you have a lot in common but I'd be rude to spell it out) when you see those of us who are children of hardworking black or brown immigrants achieve academic or financial success. Why is that?

The most disturbing part of this for me, if I am not misunderstanding, is that you seem to think that this forum is a place for Americans to come begging for money, and nobody else? Like, produce a US birth certificate, we open our wallets, produce one from Kenya and we don't? From one of your earlier messages: "
IS THIS A SITE FOR $$ BA EXPATS ONLY"

And this from someone who claims to run a 'non profit organization' to help the poor and starving here in BA? Is it only for poor, starving 'homeless' Americans named Michael S Smith, I wonder?

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Thank you for pointing that out about my grammar. [/background]The honest truth i had to quit school in Vermont, U.S.A. after i completed the 10th grade to help my family started working a regular job at 16, later when i was almost 20 without studying I went and got My G.E.D- general equivilancy diploma! [background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]i an basically home and self taught and to think i was born 8 miles from Harvard university in Cambridge Massacchusetts! [/background]

I started walking dogs at 9, full time in an office at 13 and graduated from high school at 16, same age that you left. What on earth were you doing with your time during those years in school that you had to be 'home and self taught'? We were there for the same number of years! I graduated the normal way, as I had skipped grades (I won't deny that I also come from socioeconomic privilege, though my mother did not). I still feel like we are speaking two different languages. Also - you are both home and self taught but you got your GED without studying? How does that work?

sir you are right We have been struggling so bad here for mostly for 5 straight years, NO help From Embassys or US state Dept, and i realised I had to start a Proffesional Fundraiser Where they get a percent of the Money donated

I have been struggling hard for eight years and it would never occur to me to expect help from the State Department or the embassy (US or UK - I'm a dual national). It also hasn't occurred to me to start a "Proffesional Fundraiser", but of course I had not been aware of 'the vortex with money' either so you two are a few steps ahead of me there (PLEASE PLEASE CLICK HERE, screenshots from one of their websites: http://imgur.com/a/QrBqo).

Also, I'd like more details about your 'non profit organization', where you save the lives of those starving on the sidewalks of Buenos Aires - you tout that on your social media accounts to people in other countries and ask them to send you money, but here you omit it! This is extremely odd because most of us here live in Buenos Aires so maybe you'd even have found a few volunteers here to help you 'sabe Lives':

""WHAT IF EINSTIEN,LINCOLN,THE USA IN WORLD WAR 2 HAD GAVE UP MOther Teresa, Ghandi ect...... I am A nobody With no Famous Name But I am Giving everything To sabe Lives!!! I DON,T QUIT NOW SEEING THESE PEOPLE DYING ON THE SIDEWALKS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"OUR NON PROFIT NOT Official But HONEST Organzation account USA Paypal is [email protected]"

"LIKE I SAID THE UNIVERSE IS DIRECTING ME TO SAVE AS MANY AS I CAN!!... THIS IS FOR SICK HOMELESS STARVING PEOPLE GET IT????? I CANT DO THIS ALONE!!!! NO GOVERMENT HELP HERE!!!"

(Source) https://www.facebook...&type=3

Inspired by you, homeinbuenosaires, I googled the Vortex and found this unbelievable drivel by "the Good Vibe Coach." It feels very cultish.

"Being out of the vortex means you’re energetically kinked, not letting in the good stuff you’ve been calling in. It often feels frustrated, hopeless, fearful, or angry.

"... What is a Vortex?” A Vortex is a vibrational state of being that is a precursor of all positive motion forward of all that is. It’s like, encapsulated, condensed, straight-up Source. It’s pure positive energy. It’s the holding tank. It’s the anchor. It’s the touchstone. It’s the place where all dreams and wishes and hopes are held until we find vibrational alignment with them. It’s the eternal pool of wellbeing to which each of us have added mightily along the path of our physical experience.

"The reason you want to be IN the vortex is because it feels good.

"Being in the vortex means you’re experiencing the kind of alignment that fosters magic and miracles. It’s where you get inspired answers to your questions. It’s where things come together beautifully. It’s where you feel on top of the world!

"You can tell whether you’re in or out of the vortex based on how you feel. When you feel good, you’re in. When you feel crappy, you’re not in.

"The vortex is also where you want to take action from. That “aligned” state is a great time to make the phone calls, place the orders, sign the agreements, say “I do,” create the business plan. [hit people up for money?]

"Because if you do anything outside the vortex, it’s not likely to pay off in ways you’d prefer."

YIKES.

The honest truth is i dont see Reply under Where i want to Reply to a persons comment i am a real newbe here! it just says quote or multi quote?? And as Far as the veteren who says i am here for money and youe the bords blessings and peace, Are you Reading The bashings I am Taking??? and New be too I use My real name if you watch the last video I show my Passport thebest i can and yes i have been helping por people all around this barrio, what would YOU DO if you saw a 16 year old boy eating old chicken out of a trash bag??? I dont Really Want any donations from You people Who are on here to critizise question or use CIA tactics with my FB??? The Real people have Phoned me! and The Woman Who says she can Pic out my Lies and She has no Juevos? its an exspression you can just ignore my posts! In fact why dont you all Perfect people take a vote get a veteren At least 5 years on here to tell me to leave and i am gone! Fair enough???? Thats right i gave my adress real Phone number Real address and i donnot no how to reply where it shows right under the post, to answer? of course everyone is helping me with that lol! Forget THE FUNDRAISER OK I SPEAK THE TRUTH yes CAPITALS Call Policia lol Thank you all for your help gracias mi amigos Total de Estados Unitos????? Have fun watch the secon video I postedI here today and made yesterday jan,16,2016

You people Who are on here to critizise question or use CIA tactics with my FB???

You mean an internet browser? Please note that whenever you post something as "public" (see globe icon) on Facebook, anyone with an internet connection can see it. This does not make us 'spys': http://imgur.com/KFlSr9B

Also, what's this about Polina being a social media administrator? http://imgur.com/a/UrOcq

Could this not be another avenue for receiving funds into your PayPal account? Nobody is asking you to be physical laborers, and you both seem well enough to run websites with followers in the thousands - along with your friend "Carrie" of "vortex of money" fame, with whom you run your 'non profit' (but not for lack of trying, it seems) organization? https://www.facebook...oetryoriginal��

And about your receiving "No government Help"? Where does your monthly $1,000 USD come from if not from the government?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back