90 day visa

I must confess, I don't understand either. How could you have entered without a stamp? You have no proof you are here legally:confused: You were stamped out of the country yes?

The only thing I have ever heard of was a friend (it's always a friend:D) who left a month or so before his visa expired and they wrote on the bottom of his stamp what looked like (hasta...). So I'm guessing if he had re-entered before his original stamp expired, they might not have issued him another visa? But we never got an answer as he was out of Argentina for several months so it was a moot point.

No he only wrote in my passport and stamped but only allowed me till the 27th which was the date already given to me stamped by Immigration. my immigration visa was to expire on the 27th. In other words I had a 3 month visa from immigration to expire on the 27th. I left for Colonia yesterday for 1 day and returned to Argentina today and when entering He told me he is stamping only till the 27th...

Maybe call this attorney. He seemed know what he was talking about concerning your situation. Has posted information on this forum. Good Luck
Christian Rubilar
4371-3727
15-3296-6149
[email protected]

So basically after the 27th you have to leave ?

Someone in another thread stated they were given 30 days, someone else said they weren't allowed in and now you are saying only 3 days. Is this really that arbitrary ?

I would definitely contact migraciones and an immigration lawyer. Have them tell you what your options are.

Please keep us posted on your situation.

rockinkaj said:
No he only wrote in my passport and stamped but only allowed me till the 27th which was the date already given to me stamped by Immigration. my immigration visa was to expire on the 27th. In other words I had a 3 month visa from immigration to expire on the 27th. I left for Colonia yesterday for 1 day and returned to Argentina today and when entering He told me he is stamping only till the 27th...

1282700907050163800.jpg
viewpic.php
viewpic.php

sorry for all the double posts but here is basically what is happening... and no I do not understand SaraSara why the images do not open for you.

when did you get the visa on page 11 of your passport? it is hard to read the details of it. can you write them out in a post please?

gunt86 said:
when did you get the visa on page 11 of your passport? it is hard to read the details of it. can you write them out in a post please?
my visa on page 11 was stamped on the 27th of May and expires on the 27th of August.

Back