A Comment About All The Negativity

Ehh I don't knowww. I am studying abroad in Argentina in literally one month...and I actually have been hearing more BAD things about Argentina than good...this has scared the **** out of me. I kept thinking, "will I even enjoy myself? Why am I going again?" etc etc...so I think this post was worth publishing because I read that and said..."You know what...he's right!"....Soo... THANK YOU for this post...truly appreciated it :]

nicoenarg said:
Agree with you on the part that even though there are a lot of messed up things, this country does have a lot to offer.

Couple of things that I don't agree with are:

1) I didn't come here from the US, I came here from another third world country and what pisses me off is not that its different but that its exactly the same as that other country that I came here from.
2) Most of the posts here are actually positive. A lot of people ask for help about certain matters related to Argentina, etc. If the number of negative posts seems to have increased, that has got directly to do with the number of idiotic negative things to complain about in Argentina that have increased.

As for people saying things like "re-locate", etc. Honestly, this is really one of the most idiotic things to say here. Like trennod said, a lot of us are here because of family. If we could, we would move.

Also, my understanding is that people complain here because they want for this place to be better. Not because "oh this sucks" but because "it used to be better and is now going downhill".

I, for one, am thankful that there is a good balance of both positive and negative posts here and I think people need to stop complaining about the negative posts. If you don't like it, don't read it.

Back