A Dark Chapter In The History Of Argentina

It's no longer Don't Cry For Me Argentinaaaaaa!! Now CFK calls it Don't Cry For me The World !! as she sees the threat of the Vulture Funds. There is indeed a World conspiracy against Argentina. :rolleyes:

This is the link to that interview via Youtube (we can send it around to shame Argentina on its lack of justice):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oub2Q_wUrLQ

So Matias you are saying that this was made up? And “arrangement”? Una OPERACION MEDIATICA?
If the media and the police faked this robbery to create fear it means that they:

1) Got a volunteer (or paid) actor “poor” guy who happens to have a Honda bike to get dressed up with his leather jacket, scarf concheto, helmet, and new “make to look old jeans.”
2) Got a volunteer (or paid) Canadian biker to carry a camera on his head.
3) Arranged for the “poor” guy to intersect the biker and assault him gun on hand.
4) Arranged for the biker to run away and find a policeman (at this point actor “poor” guy goes back to his loving wife).
5) Actor “poor” guy is taken to prison but released almost immediately (because he is not a real thief with “prontuario” but just an actor trying to help the police and the media show how horribly dangerous it is to bike in Buenos Aires).
6) Actor “poor” guy gets to be interviewed on TV so he can try to figure out what mierda to say (they forgot to write a script for him to sound semi-intelligent)

Matias, you are telling us that we shouldn’t be scared because there is really not that much crime.
The police and the media are making up these scenes to make us scared so we get upset and blame the government for not doing anything to stop the crime.
My conclusion then (if I believe you) is that my own friends/relatives must also be working with the police and media to scare me.

There are periodically lots of news in the media, mainly on tv, regarding insecurity, that are simply and plainly a lie. They are OPERACIONES MEDIATICAS.

It happened once in Retiro train Station with this exact tv show, that they proved it was a lie, somebody with a big knife was arranged to threat to rob by the producers of the tv show… the insecurity problem is terribly exaggerated by the media, they create false robberies, so they can show them daily in the 12 o clock news. Of course it has a base of reality, of course the problem exists, but what appears in the media, more than 50% are OPERACIONES. For instance, lots of them are with famous people. Generally popular vedettes from Tinelli, it is directed to the people that watch a lot of tv, so they know every star. It happens in the US too, for example the typical persecution with helicopter and the man running out of gas... those, which was very common in the 90s and not so common now (magically disappeared) were also, OPERACIONES MEDIATICAS.

If someone wants to rob the backpack and the victim starts running, he shoots. Sad, but true. Do you think that he could be so relaxed on a tv show a week after, do you a show can be created with this, just like it was over the law? Do you think an attempt of robbery would have such much press? To go to a tv show he has to have the liberty, he has to be free.

So, to sum up, the media, with the police (the winner of these situations) create these OPERACIONES MEDIATICAS, just to create fear, just to install a problem on the people, its an exaggeration. It’s the right, but no particularly any figure, for instance, back in 2007, Macri made a huge campaign against insecurity, it was his main issue. And he won. Today the problem has increased, after 8 years in the government. Thats why he cant really go out and broadcast what he would do.

I call poe's law.

Back