A Dark Chapter In The History Of Argentina

What about a society with people that become brainwashed by a pseudo-dictator and live on choripanes? What does that say about this society? And what about people who call the victim of an armed robbery an idiot? Did anyone ever tell you that you are a truly pathetic individual?

Actually, she's not close to a dictator. She's too inept.

The Canadian guy, though, fled the country before he could get jailed as a provocateur. CFK's administration will be asking for his extradition and, if necessary, she'll demand it in front of the UN.

What about a society with people that become brainwashed by a pseudo-dictator and live on choripanes? What does that say about this society? And what about people who call the victim of an armed robbery an idiot? Did anyone ever tell you that you are a truly pathetic individual?

I call him an idiot because he is somebody who enjoys putting himself in risk. He is alive just because the criminal wanted. This is a good definition of an idiot.

I call him an idiot because he is somebody who enjoys putting himself in risk. He is alive just because the criminal wanted. This is a good definition of an idiot.

so every person whose life depends on the armed criminal decision or any tourist who do not understand what the criminal is asking is an idiot? :rolleyes:

In Argentina, then, the criminal is the victim. Or is the victim the criminal?

Sometimes I wonder if Argentina learned from Italy or if it was the other way round.

Anyway, if this place gets too close to home, I will have to move again. (I don't have a television since these things drive me crazy).

In fairness to Argentina (and Italy), http://tinyurl.com/powgz7x

And I call you pathetic because in essence you are blaming the victim instead of the perpetrator and the system or lack thereof that allows him to be free. I don't wish bad on anybody, not even on you....but let's see how you feel if some one points a gun at you or a family member of yours, I bet your brain would become unwashed instantly and you would stop eating those choripanes and drinking subsidized tetrabox wine immediately. I am really glad that you stated your opinion in such an overt way. We all know that you are a lawyer, and generally people assume lawyers to be sensible and intelligent - you just squashed that theory completely....and, also have proven to what extent this government is able to brainwash people with their 'relato'.........once it all implodes again, and yes how many times has this happened to Argentina, you will all be in the streets protesting, and then the cycle will start again.....ustedes no se tropiezan en la misma piedra, la misma piedra los tropieza a esta sociedad.....again......pathetic.

Well, i was attacked by very violent criminals with my wife, 2 babies and my nephew in the car so, i appreciate a professional criminal who avoids blood instead of the crazy mother f....s i had to deal with who tried to kill us while they were súper high.
You mentioned the relato, what the f...k are you talking about?

Have to agree with bajo. He is *not* - from anything I read - *blaming* the victim, he called him an idiot. Which is not far from the truth. Unless you are a pro and willing to take your life in your own hands, the advice everyone on the world gives you is the same: turn over your stuff, your life is worth more.

He referenced a case (which he spoke about at length in another thread) where he was himself robbed, and freely accepted the blame for having gotten himself into a dangerous situation. Not for the robbery.

Is the robber to blame for robbing, irrespective of the country's systemic problems, societal corruption, and his horoscope? Yes. Is the poverty and lawlessness to blame, irrespective of this particular motochorro's circumstances, for the general insecurity? Yes that too. Should a person being robbed at gunpoint take the likeliest route to not be harmed physically? That is true as well. These things are not mutually exclusive.

EDIT: You want to make the case that the right and honorable thing is to stay and fight? And, for that matter, to go around dangerous parts of town in highly non-local style, inviting that fight? I will disagree with you, vehemently, but certainly you can argue that. But all bajo is doing is putting in blunt terms his opinion that you shouldn't do that. Not blaming the victim for a robbery.

Back