A Dark Chapter In The History Of Argentina

In Italy, the US Embassy makes cute videos on the meaning of hand gestures, but in Argentina, they recruit unsuspecting Canadians to ride bikes around Boca with cameras on their heads. In the Why Does Everyone Pick on Argentina we found that more than ten percent of the respondents said only USA picks on Argentina.

Judge Griesa was executive producer of the video.

and you guys BELIEVE this?!?!
Matias, I BELIEVED you when you said that FIFA had arranged everything for Argentina to win the world cup - bet the house on it, everything. The divergence between your prediction and the result you have still not explained but I am now employing a more effective strategy that of BELIEVING the complete opposite of whatever you say.

Matias, I BELIEVED you when you said that FIFA had arranged everything for Argentina to win the world cup - bet the house on it, everything. The divergence between your prediction and the result you have still not explained but I am now employing a more effective strategy that of believing the complete opposite of whatever you say.

So, thanks to Matías, you are now homeless?

Matias, I BELIEVED you when you said that FIFA had arranged everything for Argentina to win the world cup - bet the house on it, everything. The divergence between your prediction and the result you have still not explained but I am now employing a more effective strategy that of BELIEVING the complete opposite of whatever you say.

We never got an explanation from Matias regarding why Argentina lost the final.

http://www.infobae.c...pleanos-mi-hijo

So supposedly he was trying to rob for a birthday present for his kid. Of course, that excuses all.

Aguirre dijo que es la segunda causa que tiene por robo –estuvo preso ocho años por un hecho ocurrido en 2003– y que se equivocó: "Antes (robar) era una forma de vida, ahora fue un error". Y se mostró arrepentido. "Me veo como un tonto que hizo algo que no tendría que haber hecho. Si tuviera poder para remediarlo, volvería el tiempo atrás", afirmó.

Ah, I see. Second time for robbery, he's already done 8 years for a robbery in 2003. But hey, before (I assume before 2003), it was his way of life. Now (after trying to rob the Candian maybe?) it's an error? I'm sure that was the first time he robbed anyone since he got out of prison for his "first" robbery. After all, if he could go back, he'd do it differently because now he sees himself as an idiot.

I'm sure the fact that his face and actions have been published all over the internet helps him feel like an idiot - an idiot who couldn't rob a practically defenseless Canadian (remember, in his own eyes). After all, they (the tourist and/or his friend) were aparently robbed previously in Mexico or Ecuador - this poor guy must feel like the biggest idiot for not succeeding where others had already conquered.

Then again, he seemed like quite the arrogant little prickly punk in that nifty little interview.

Aguirre fue detenido por la Policía Metropolitana días después del hecho. Los efectivos le encontraron 400 gramos de marihuana, pero la causa que se podría haber abierto por ese hallazgo no se inició porque la jueza María Servini de Cubría consideró que hubo errores en el procedimiento. En ese sentido, el hombre denunció que la droga le fue plantada cuando le pusieron a él un bolso que no le pertenecía.

I haven't done too much investigating on this. I'd heard that the judge let him go because she believed that he'd honestly regretted what he had done. Maybe he who told me that had seen some of the interview footage and got the judge mixed up with the criminal's self-agrandizing on-air. It appears that she let him go because there was some kind of error when he was arrested, including, it seems, that the accused in turn accused the officers at the scene of arrest of planting nearly a pound of marijuana in his house. Hehehe. Yeah, I'm sure they would have needed that to arrest him, anyway. Wonder exactly how they screwed up - maybe there's more news on this.

All I can say is wow.

There are periodically lots of news in the media, mainly on tv, regarding insecurity, that are simply and plainly a lie. They are OPERACIONES MEDIATICAS.

It happened once in Retiro train Station with this exact tv show, that they proved it was a lie, somebody with a big knife was arranged to threat to rob by the producers of the tv show… the insecurity problem is terribly exaggerated by the media, they create false robberies, so they can show them daily in the 12 o clock news. Of course it has a base of reality, of course the problem exists, but what appears in the media, more than 50% are OPERACIONES. For instance, lots of them are with famous people. Generally popular vedettes from Tinelli, it is directed to the people that watch a lot of tv, so they know every star. It happens in the US too, for example the typical persecution with helicopter and the man running out of gas... those, which was very common in the 90s and not so common now (magically disappeared) were also, OPERACIONES MEDIATICAS.

If someone wants to rob the backpack and the victim starts running, he shoots. Sad, but true. Do you think that he could be so relaxed on a tv show a week after, do you a show can be created with this, just like it was over the law? Do you think an attempt of robbery would have such much press? To go to a tv show he has to have the liberty, he has to be free.

So, to sum up, the media, with the police (the winner of these situations) create these OPERACIONES MEDIATICAS, just to create fear, just to install a problem on the people, its an exaggeration. It’s the right, but no particularly any figure, for instance, back in 2007, Macri made a huge campaign against insecurity, it was his main issue. And he won. Today the problem has increased, after 8 years in the government. Thats why he cant really go out and broadcast what he would do.

Did someone move here from Europe thinking the petty crime situation would be better here?

Did Matias just try and wave his hands in front of our eyes and tell us this never happened? It was a set up.

Did my wife sprinkle crystal meth in my coffee this morning.

Much confuse. So weird.

Germany is currently the favourite to win the WC, but I still think Arg will win it, AND NOT BECAUSE I AM ARGENTINE BUT BECAUSE I THINK IT IS FIXED. Yes, as you read, this WC is fixed for Argentina, I ve been saying this for the last year to my relatives and friends. Even here I sustained this.
Remember this post, no matter how many goals Germany are doing today, Argentina will win the WC.
I said Arg will beat Bra in the final or the US in quarterfinals, I wasnt sure of that as I m sure of Arg winning. In fact, I thought we were playing again England at first... I didnt have a clue of how did the WC evolve, the only certain thing is that Arg is going to win it.
Argentina, believe it or not, has a lot of weight in FIFA. Recently the FIFA extended the number of world Champions with 2 new national teams, France in 1998 and Spain in 2010. Apart from that, the world champions are always the same countries, the exact same teams that always win. So it like rotates, and Argentina has been waiting a lot to its turn. Why Arg and not, lets say, Germany? Various reasons, firrst, because is in South America, then, because the order is first Argentina and then Germany, as it happened in the 80s: Italy 1982, Argentina 1986 and then Germany 1990.
Matias, is ruining the lives of expats just some kind of revenge because our countries of origin so relentlessly pick on Argentina?
We're still waiting for an explanation, don't you think it's time?
p.s. I'd prefer an answer after you have taken your meds.

The question is not whether the Neoliberals are picking on Argentina - that is a given.

The question is why.

The answer to all your questions is that the Neoliberal mandarins (HQ US embassy) and their media stooges are attempting to destroy the last bastion of Peronism left in the Americas. If they can snuff out this last flicker of proletarian light, they can stamp their boots of tyranny across the world.

This so-called 'motochorro' from Boca is a well known regular cast member on the Jerry Springer Show and is highly paid for being able to do Hillbilly to Chicano accents. His linguistics skills are so acute he has been called the Meryl Streep of daytime TV.

Back