A Kiwi Chick In Buenos Aires

Kiwi

Registered
Hiya,

I am a Kiwi (New Zealander if you didn't know what a Kiwi was - I forgive you) who has been here coming on 3 months now. Moved here for love which appears to be one of the main excuses. I have been reading the posts and found some incredibly useful information - thanks so much! And also some random information. Thanks for that too.

And now are you ready for the job plug - I am a brand/retail marketer with PR and sales background if anyone knows of anything, english speaking (long shot I know as the market is pretty slim). I am realistic on what and what I can't get here.

Anyways hi all, now you know a little about me for when I jump on threads.

Cheers
x

Welcome kiwi girl, hope you luck on your job searching, i will sugest to learn spanish as quickly as posible if you want to increase your chances of getting hired.

Thanks for the welcome. Yup, learning Spanish as quickly as possible is the plan! Fingers crossed

Wassup kiwi, Maybe see if you can touch base with Kristie Robinson who runs the Argentine Independent an excellent English publication in print, they are growing quickly, or scan their classifieds?!
Good luck, chur chur!

Thanks Raymond! I will definitely follow up on those leads in my search - Cheers bro x

Back