A New Yorker With A Few Questions

HI
Have lived hee seven years, and love it. Use the same precautions you would in NY.This is a major city. I have room to rent in Recoleta, large, plenty of light, new bed, great location. Contact me if you interested.

Hi, I have lived in Palermo for about three years and other than having my purse stolen from a chair at a local restaurant I have not had any other problems. It is a great and relatively safe neighborhood.

Greatest Advice for Living in Buenos Aires,
Lower your standards for integrity, honesty and punctuality, and you'll do just fine.

Hi!
I think it's like in all countries, only need to pay close attention at all times.
If you are interested in taking Spanish classes, I would love to have you among our students. I can contact you with foreigners who studied in school if you would like to have some recommendation and would be happy to see you in Babel for more information.
www.babelargentina.com.ar
Greetings
Daniela

If in a taxi or wherever you feel like easy victim of scam, you might better of pretend your are mute and write down in spanish, as another option, so you don t blow out your cover. Using a cap with a local brand could be agood idea. Pay attention what people wear,and try to match the style, this's for places that aren't specially safe of course. If they try to ask you something on the street (alone) again pretend to be mute or deaf if you feel unsafe, since talking could get you in a weeker position. Don't use jewelery in potential unsafe places and phone on vibrate so you can just ignore the call if needed. Be again, street smart; think : if I would happen to be a thieve, what I'd look for?;)

Back