A Passport/visa Question

ljensen

Registered
Hi All,
I have been spending most of my time in BA since 2008 so have one of the initial reciprocity Arg visas in my now expired passport. When I 1.5 yrs ago got a new passport it came with a new number. I have since been having trouble going through immigrations twice in Uruguay, not the one time returning from the states. The Arg computer system has the visa with my old passport number not the new. . . does anyone have experience with having this switched to their new passport? I will be flying back to the states in June and will have overstayed my 90 days by 2 wks so am thinking of either going to immigrations to extend or just paying the fee at the airport.

Can I fix both things at immigrations at the same?

Thanks for any help!

Hi All,
I have been spending most of my time in BA since 2008 so have one of the initial reciprocity Arg visas in my now expired passport. When I 1.5 yrs ago got a new passport it came with a new number. I have since been having trouble going through immigrations twice in Uruguay, not the one time returning from the states. The Arg computer system has the visa with my old passport number not the new. . . does anyone have experience with having this switched to their new passport? I will be flying back to the states in June and will have overstayed my 90 days by 2 wks so am thinking of either going to immigrations to extend or just paying the fee at the airport.

Can I fix both things at immigrations at the same?

Thanks for any help!

I went from BA to Uruguay and back in December, carrying both my old and new passports, and had no problem.

Back