Abl And Inmobilario January Cuota

Reedmoore

Registered
I received my new tax bills for 2014. I am confused.. there is only one bill for january for the entire amount less the 20% discount they give. Then there are cuotas for 11 months.. I believe there should be a cuoata for January. I looked on the web site and there is no cuota for January only the full amount.Is this an error? I don't want to pay the entire bill in January, it's over 6 mil pesos. Can anyone tell me if they received a January cuota bill from ABL y Inmobiliario for their apartment? I have a baulera and I did get a January cuota bill for that as well as the entire years payment, and the january cuota is also on the AGIP web site. I'm totally confused, can someone help me determine, if this is an error and that there should be a cuota payment for the ABL for January. Thanks so much

Usually, at this time of the year, you'll receive 4 bills for Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, plus "cuota 13" which covers the total annual amount should you choose to pay it in full at this time.
If you haven't received all bills, check on the website where with número de partida and digito verificador you'll be able to print your bills and check status: http://www.agip.gob.ar/web/impuestos/abl2.html IMPRIMA LAS BOLETAS DE INMOBILIARIO/ABL
From what I can see there it says that if you've paid all 12-2013 cuotas on time you may have received a 10% discount on this year's tax and thus received cuota 1 (and even cuota 2 in some cases) with "$ 0" amount.

Boletas sin saldo a pagar

Si usted recibió su boleta de Inmobiliario/ABL en cero, o si no la encuentra en la web, puede deberse a que ha recibido las bonificación del 10% por buen contribuyente, que se otorga a las personas físicas que hayan abonado en tiempo y forma las 12 cuotas mensuales y complementarias correspondientes al año inmediato anterior. Este beneficio puede compensar totalmente la cuota 1 y parte de la 2, según los casos y valuaciones. Tenga en cuenta que en la página web solamente figuran las cuotas pendientes de pago, es decir no se visualizarán las cuotas bonificadas.

Thanks mjohnstone, I had already gone to the web site before I posted my message on baexpats. and it doesn't show a cuota 1.. it starts with quota 13 for the full amount due 13th of January, , then goes to cuota 2 with a due date in February. Do you think cuota 1 may be 0 and therefore nothing to be paid until February?. I probably will just pay the entire bill for the year, .. it's not easy figuring out anything that comes out of the government especially when you're not accustomed to the quirks.

Cuota 1 exists. Its one for each month. Maybe you lost it.

Cuota 13= you pay the whole year (I think its cheaper).

From what I gather (and my own experience), you must have paid all last years cuotas in full and on time and therefore you're elligible for a 10% discount on this year's tax. The amount of the discount may be equal or more than the amount of cuota 1 (and, in some cases, part of cuota 2). In that escenario you don't have to pay in January and can either pay as from Feb or pay cuota 13 (full annual one payment ... as most of us did until inflation rates soared and now choose to pay monthly)

Cuota 1 exists. Its one for each month. Maybe you lost it.

Cuota 13= you pay the whole year (I think its cheaper).
Perhaps he didn't lose it, he is just entitled to the discount if he's a good tax contributor.

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Si usted recibió su boleta de Inmobiliario/ABL en cero, o si no la encuentra en la web, puede deberse a que ha recibido las bonificación del 10% por buen contribuyente, que se otorga a las personas físicas que hayan abonado en tiempo y forma las 12 cuotas mensuales y complementarias correspondientes al año inmediato anterior. Este beneficio puede compensar totalmente la cuota 1 y parte de la 2, según los casos y valuaciones. Tenga en cuenta que en la página web solamente figuran las cuotas pendientes de pago, es decir no se visualizarán las cuotas bonificadas.[/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)] [/background]

Perhaps he didn't lose it, he is just entitled to the discount if he's a good tax contributor.

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Si usted recibió su boleta de Inmobiliario/ABL en cero, o si no la encuentra en la web, puede deberse a que ha recibido las bonificación del 10% por buen contribuyente, que se otorga a las personas físicas que hayan abonado en tiempo y forma las 12 cuotas mensuales y complementarias correspondientes al año inmediato anterior. Este beneficio puede compensar totalmente la cuota 1 y parte de la 2, según los casos y valuaciones. Tenga en cuenta que en la página web solamente figuran las cuotas pendientes de pago, es decir no se visualizarán las cuotas bonificadas.[/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)] [/background]

Didnt know that. I wonder if I have paid it all last January why I didnt get that discount.

I might have lost it,, but it seems unlikely.. but what makes me crazy is that there is no cuota 1 on the web site for my apartment, but for the baulera there is a cuota 1 and a cuota 13 for all the year. What happens if there is a cuota due and I do not pay it.. will they send me a notice with a fine? My taxes went from 1200 to 6300 so I would rather pay in 12 cuotas but can pay it all today if it is going to cause big problems for me. I rent, do not own..

In my case, cuota 1 equals 0 (cero) because last year I paid all 12 cuotas in full and on/before their due date. So this year I benefit with 10% discount and thus cuota 1 equals 0 and cuota 2 is lower than the others in the quarter. If you don't see it in the web site and did not receive it together with the others, I'd say you don't have to pay it. If still in doubt talk to the owner and have him/her double check.
On the other hand my building was revalued so I received an extra cuota (14?!) for last year which is the equivalent of the sum of 10 of those cuotas :eek:

Matiasba, if you paid for the full year in one payment last January, the amount of that payment already included the discount for paying promptly. So instead of getting the discount this year, you already got it last year. The amount for Cuota 13 is less than the total of the 12 monthly cuotas.

Back