Abortion Pills In Argentina

I have three beautiful children and to think that I would abort one just as it could be a financial convenience makes my body and heart shudder. Abortion is illegal in Argentina and I am happy for this . To those feminist woman who thinks it is their right to deny a new soul the right to life it is akin to murder in my opinion . Fathers definetely have a right to decide in this decision as a baby is 50% mutual in all cases.

Totally. Someone should tell those feminists that they are promoting the death of millions of women every year. Isn't that ironic and sad.

Oh God, don't get me started. Sure wen't 50 years backwards in here and fast...

Argentina is generally progressive on many fronts except for this one. If there's one more thing CFK needs do before she
leaves office it is to legalize abortion. It is 2013. The Catholic Church Inc, the Rightwing, and others need to stay out
of women's uteruses and let them decide. As for the women who are anti-choice, I have to say I respect your choice to
have/keep children, but that doesn't mean everyone is able to, and for various reasons.

Being pro-choice is about letting women decide what is right for them, and most don't chose abortion even when it is legal.
Abortion is also last choice measure for most women who even consider it, let alone go through with it. Abortion is like gay
marriage, if you don't like it/believe in it/want one, do not have one. Abortion isn't fun, it's not a "lazy way out" and it
doesn't bring pleasure to people having to go through with one to have it.

I like kids, and want to be a dad/can't wait to adopt, and if I was a woman I'm quite confident I wouldn't have an abortion, but that
gives me no right to say all women must believe/act as I do. Like I said before, it's about choice, and right now there's only one,
you must follow the religious dogma of: the church/conservatives/and those who don't live your life and don't control your body.

what about the "the morning after" pill. Do they sell these here? sometimes things which are not supposed to happen, do happen, when two consenting, but drunk, adults end up in a "one night stand" but do not wish to take it to the next level.
i think it`s sold under prescription.

what about the "the morning after" pill. Do they sell these here? sometimes things which are not supposed to happen, do happen, when two consenting, but drunk, adults end up in a "one night stand" but do not wish to take it to the next level.
That is legal and sold here in Arg

I don't believe it's available here. I say this because mifepristone is one of the two medicines prescribed in US and UK to help passed retained tissues in missed miscarriage and here they only prescribe the misoprostol, which on it's own is much less effective.

Oh God, don't get me started. Sure wen't 50 years backwards in here and fast...

Argentina is generally progressive on many fronts except for this one. If there's one more thing CFK needs do before she
leaves office it is to legalize abortion. It is 2013. The Catholic Church Inc, the Rightwing, and others need to stay out
of women's uteruses and let them decide. As for the women who are anti-choice, I have to say I respect your choice to
have/keep children, but that doesn't mean everyone is able to, and for various reasons.

Being pro-choice is about letting women decide what is right for them, and most don't chose abortion even when it is legal.
Abortion is also last choice measure for most women who even consider it, let alone go through with it. Abortion is like gay
marriage, if you don't like it/believe in it/want one, do not have one. Abortion isn't fun, it's not a "lazy way out" and it
doesn't bring pleasure to people having to go through with one to have it.

I like kids, and want to be a dad/can't wait to adopt, and if I was a woman I'm quite confident I wouldn't have an abortion, but that
gives me no right to say all women must believe/act as I do. Like I said before, it's about choice, and right now there's only one,
you must follow the religious dogma of: the church/conservatives/and those who don't live your life and don't control your body.

I'm no right winger. True, I deeply dislike Obama and big govt but I'm all for personal freedoms including gay rights. It's no dogmatic thing that we should ALL have the fundamental right to life. Am I being dogmatic because I disprove murder? Maybe I should just kill the people in my life that are inconvenient, the same way pro choicers kills babies that are inconvenient.

According to Wikipedia, Mifepristone is a type of steroid. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mifepristone
I guess the high-dose levonorgestrel is the local alternative.

To me, this looks like a better option http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-18585020 yet I don´t judge, you can never walk in someone else´s shoes.

Back