Abortion to become legal.....

Pensador,

Even if you wanted to, you couldn't take the child out of her womb and implant it in your abdomen. If a woman does not want to continue pregnant she should be under no obligation to remain so. Fortunately or not, men never have to confront that condition.

And if it was a health risk to woman then I wold understand but lets be real the large majority of child birth is without issue what so ever.

Pensador,

Even if you wanted to, you couldn't take the child out of her womb and implant it in your abdomen. If a woman does not want to continue pregnant she should be under no obligation to remain so. Fortunately or not, men never have to confront that condition.

That is not my physical function in the process my function if to be the father that is the womens process and as I see it both processes should equally considered in the process of a child's a life and development starting from day one. Which is before birth.

Pensador your points are very valid as there is a contradiction in the laws here. For example a man is fully responsible to pay for the welfare of his child and its upkeep in all cases legally even when he does not want to be a father but then if he wants a child and his partner does not he has no rights at all . This does not seem right .

Interestingly have been through this a hard way my first wife was pregnant by another man a year after we divorced. She was planning an abortion I begged her not to do it. I told her I would take the child as my own even if if was not mine. I really do not care all life is life. Heart breaking to me I would have raised the child I had the resources to do it. She could have gave birth and walked away but no.

Interestingly have been through this a hard way my first wife was pregnant by another man a year after we divorced. She was planning an abortion I begged her not to do it. I told her I would take the child as my own even if if was not mine. I really do not care all life is life. Heart breaking to me I would have raised the child I had the resources to do it. She could have gave birth and walked away but no.
Incredible story that someone would choose this option if they had the option to give this child a chance of a good life . Abortion should be the last last option too many people are choosing to not have children not because of poverty nor because of health reasons only because they are not ready to form a family . When is one ready ?
Greece and its population for example has been decimated by its very liberal abortion laws since the 1980s and has one of the highest abortion rate of Europe with over 150 thousand abortions a year with a population of only 10 million. The greek population within just a few generations will be no more as its population is rapidly declining and its culture diluted by mass inmigration in and out of Greece . The greek communities in the west lose their culture within a generation or two as intermarriage is very high amongst the greek diaspora in Canada, USA , and Australia .
Greece now has a rapidly declining population one of the lowest in Europe and it only sustains itself by cheap labour from migrants from bulgaria, albania, and the middle east .

https://fonien.gr/shock-abortion-statistics-greece/
http://articles.latimes.com/1987-03-29/news/mn-1197_1_greek-women

It was great being among all the young women and men last night at Plaza de Congreso for the last Verde Tuesday before the Senate votes on Aug 8. Two grandmothers spoke from the small stage about the history of the campaign and what they've accomplished in the fight for safe, legal, and free abortions and sexual education in schools. It was a special moment for me. The campaign even wrote a song they've been singing together for years.

And if it was a health risk to woman then I wold understand but lets be real the large majority of child birth is without issue what so ever.

Says someone who has never carried a child.

Please ask anyone who actually has been pregnant/given birth if it's without issue no matter how "easy" it appears to you.

Says someone who has never carried a child.

Please ask anyone who actually has been pregnant/given birth if it's without issue no matter how "easy" it appears to you.

I have never carried a child, but I have watched my wife carry several.

Pregnancy is an absolutely draining experience, and childbirth is - even when in the best of cases, without issue so to speak - a fairly violent affair.

I cannot imagine what it is to go through the whole process, absent the untold, literally boundless joy of bringing a new life into the world.

There are a number of people around me that I don't like. In fact there are children I encounter in restaurants who scream and cry. Sometimes infants in restaurants ruin the meal for everyone. What a bother. I really think I have a right to "terminate" their lives. After all, who needs them, especially the infants. They will never even know what happened to them and everyone will have peace and we will really finally be a FIRST WORLD country! ....And to promote this I'm singing a lovely little song that some young women and men came up with at a rally. It's been echoing through my mind all day. What a great time for Argentina!

Back