Abortion to become legal.....

http://www.perfil.com/noticias/50y5...re-las-cifras-de-aborto-en-nuestro-pais.phtml

The public statistics state that less than 50 woman per year die during an abortion procedure in Argentina .

Información en Salud (DEIS) del Ministerio de Salud de la Nación del año 2016. Según estos números, ese año murieron 245 mujeres embarazadas. De este total, 43 defunciones fueron por un “embarazo terminado en aborto” (la DEIS no distingue entre provocados y espontáneos o naturales). (Fuente www.perfil.com).

To put this into perspective According to the Journal of the American Medical Association, two-hundred and ninety people in the United States die from reactions to prescription drugs daily due to misuse, overdose, and allergic reactions . How come there is no outcry over this much more serious problem that has western society on its knees . Opoid addiction in USA and the world is now killing over 500 thousand people ever year . Opoids come from opium are similar to heroin and are highly addictive . It is very easy to overdose on opoids as they are very dangerous drugs and if mixed with other drugs they become very deadly .

https://healthfreedomidaho.org/prescription-drugs-kill-over-100000-people-each-year

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...day-what-solutions-opioid-epidemic/1074336001

https://edition.cnn.com/2017/12/21/health/drug-overdoses-2016-final-numbers/index.html

Last edited:
Says someone who has never carried a child.

Please ask anyone who actually has been pregnant/given birth if it's without issue no matter how "easy" it appears to you.

No I carried my wife while she carried the child.

I understand but I was not designed for that purpose I was designed to Father them and that carries a life long process and responsibility. And over time with a real father it will prove himself to be equally sacrificial in my thinking. So nine months most can endure and are designed for that and the large majority have no issues especially in this age.

Then comes the lifetime commitment it is allot longer than nine months. And frankly being the man in the first months takes endurance as well and the months and years following. Never said it was easy but been through it was that big of a deal for my wife to some degree but the look on her face after the fact, well I guess you can understand that.

Responsibility is the corner stone of these things.

Last edited:
And oh my first wife she went looneytoons when my sons were 2 and 4 I had to raise them alone. Drugs etc she just lost it. There I was one man my work and 2 sons. I put them in private schools to shield them I had to get up every morning at 5AM iron their uniforms, prepare their breakfasts. Then go over their studies with them and take them to school. Then work. Then my mother would get them off the buss and wait for me. Then homework, dinner out to the park and sports. I brought one woman as date one time and saw their reactions I realized dating was not and option for me at that time it was 12 years before they could deal with that. So spare me concerning sacrifice.

Last edited:
But the funny part is they do come to see me from time to time but mostly they call when they need money except for my first son he does now and then just check up on the old man. When the youngest calls I know it is I need money. LOL not an issue I suspect in a few years that will change. And damn those college books where expensive $300 for freaking book. LOL laptops, tuition, dorms I told them when this is over I am going buy a Bentley. LOL but we got through it all. Both are excellent young men with jobs and degrees without debt working their ways up the latter. I have been fortunate but I knew without the proper attention and solid parent it could have gone very much other wise.

http://www.perfil.com/noticias/50y5...re-las-cifras-de-aborto-en-nuestro-pais.phtml

The public statistics state that less than 50 woman per year die during an abortion procedure in Argentina .

Información en Salud (DEIS) del Ministerio de Salud de la Nación del año 2016. Según estos números, ese año murieron 245 mujeres embarazadas. De este total, 43 defunciones fueron por un “embarazo terminado en aborto” (la DEIS no distingue entre provocados y espontáneos o naturales). (Fuente www.perfil.com).

So? 43 is 43 too many.

Solving opioid addiction is hard. Keeping people from dying from illegal abortions is much easier.

There are a number of people around me that I don't like. In fact there are children I encounter in restaurants who scream and cry. Sometimes infants in restaurants ruin the meal for everyone. What a bother. I really think I have a right to "terminate" their lives. After all, who needs them, especially the infants. They will never even know what happened to them and everyone will have peace and we will really finally be a FIRST WORLD country! ....And to promote this I'm singing a lovely little song that some young women and men came up with at a rally. It's been echoing through my mind all day. What a great time for Argentina!

I have have encountered a number of Adults that act like these children you refer too. I think you might fall into that category based on your post. A word to wise do not terminate anyone you might get terminated back. Like children are to blame for the 3rd wold status of Argentina. If you really think like this you need help man. Unless your joking that is.. You were infant once I bet you cried you ass off seems like your still complaining today.

I have have encountered a number of Adults that act like these children you refer too. I think you might fall into that category based on your post. A word to wise do not terminate anyone you might get terminated back. Like children are to blame for the 3rd wold status of Argentina. If you really think like this you need help man. Unless your joking that is.. You were infant once I bet you cried you ass off seems like your still complaining today.

Pensador, I’m pretty sure that Sergio’s post was a sarcastic one.

My comments were what is known as "irony". If you've read my comments elsewhere on this thread you know that I consider life the most fundamental human right of all and abortion a terrible evil. Abortions often occur because a child is an inconvenience, a nuisance or the timing is just not right so the mother decides the answer is to kill the child. If this attitude is accepted, the same reasoning could be applied to anyone who is an inconvenience no matter the age. Unfortunately our society has developed a terrible blind spot when it comes to the issue of the right to life. Many of the very same people who support abortion oppose the death penalty yet they fail to see that abortion is a death penalty for the child. Regarding the "third world status" of Argentina, pro abortionists often say that "finally Argentina will be a first world country" when abortion is legalized. What a ridiculous comment! Legalizing the murder of infants will make this a first world country?

I mean sure, that's one way to frame it.

While the Doctors for Life activist group claims about 1,000 members — only a small fraction of the country's physicians — its protests are feeding a debate in the profession as a whole about the move to legalize elective abortions in the first 14 weeks of pregnancy.

Leaders of the prestigious Argentina Medical Society have endorsed the bill, which has already passed the lower house of Congress. They said it would help reduce deaths among the estimated 400,000 to 500,000 women who now receive clandestine abortions each year.

Back