About Joe's Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D :D

In life we have seem friendships of years been broken over money.

it is always a risk factor lending someone money.

I am not saying that IG is right but dear Mr. joe when you decided to lent the money to IG i did not see a threat on this forum titled

"Should i lent monet to an expat i met through this forum and I hardy know?" or something like that.

Finaty the whole aproach and making it public,giving to IG some time before reveaiing his name in public looked like a form of blackmale to me.

blackmale form?,,, comments are allowed ? :D

I'll bet 500 pesos that he pays nothing. Any takers?

It'll be interesting to see if we keeping heaping insults and humiliation on IG and making a spectacle out of him, if he cracks and pays Joe back.

At this point I think his status is so low that he has to look up to see down.

IG pm me. I'm sending you 100 pesos that you can pay to Joe. There is this guy sleslie23 on the forum that I'm gonna take for 500 pesos! Net 400 pesos to me.

(I've been in Argentina waaaaaay too long!) :)

What makes you think *I* will pay up.

(*I've* been in Argentina way too long!) :)

What makes you think *I* will pay up.

(*I've* been in Argentina way too long!) :)

Well then, at least the saga will have a fitting continuation.

GS_Dirtboy will be able to start a thread on how to recover the hard-earned money sleslie23 refused to pay him, sleslie23 gets a free homepage, popcorn on the house.

I'm putting 500 pesos down that GS_Dirtboy gets nothing from sleslie23 through the end of the year. Any takers?

Well then, at least the saga will have a fitting continuation.

GS_Dirtboy will be able to start a thread on how to recover the hard-earned money sleslie23 refused to pay him, sleslie23 gets a free homepage, popcorn on the house.

I'm putting 500 pesos down that GS_Dirtboy gets nothing from sleslie23 through the end of the year. Any takers?

I'll take that bet! Then when IG doesn't pay up, I win twice! It's like doubling down on a pair of twos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back