Accepting Nominations For The First Annual Pizza Awards

Joe

Registered
Joe's Académie de Pizza (JAP) is soliciting nominations for the first annual BAexpats pizza awards (The Fuggies). There are currently two categories:
  1. Best Fugazzeta
  2. Best Italian Style Pizza
Additional categories may be added based on popular demand. This is limited to BA restaurants.

Submit your nominations.

The winner will be chosen by poll. If you agree with a nomination, second it because nominations are limited by the poll software to 20 I think. The trophy is called the Fugy and is a round 24 kt. gold dish, onions sticking out are represented with ebony and ivory (seeking sponsors to buy the trophies).

Joe,
President
Joe's Académie de Pizza

My nominations are:

1) Banchero
2) Piola (Libertad 1078)

1) Banchero (honourable mention San Antonio)
2) Have given up trying.

Reactions: Joe
My nominations are:

1) Banchero
2) Piola (Libertad 1078)

Banchero passes the "Would I go back?" test, but I still prefer Guerrín. I would nominate Siamo Nel Forno in Category 2.

Right. You need two separate non fugazzeta options. One for Argie pizza and one for real pizza

1) I don't like onions

2) Guerrin (argie)

3) Siamo nel forno (real)

Reactions: Joe
Are non-Porteño pizzerias eligible?
BA restaurants only. If you mean pizza restaurants in BA for example run by Italians (or Peruvians, etc.) then yes. My nomination Piola is an Italian chain with a branch in BA.

BA restaurants only. If you mean pizza restaurants in BA for example run by Italians (or Peruvians, etc.) then yes. My nomination Piola is an Italian chain with a branch in BA.

So, the Cafayate pizza with guanaco doesn't make the cut.

Back