Accepting Nominations For The First Annual Pizza Awards

So, the Cafayate pizza with guanaco doesn't make the cut.
No, it's not so easy to drive up to Salta for a Saturday night pizza party... Everyone will want to sample the winners.

Mostacho's Uriarte 1423

They make a mean Mozzarella too.

1. No idea, don't like it too much
2. Siamo nel forno (Palermo Hollywood)

sorry this is not CABA but just up Libertador way near La Lucila is the spectacular Parténope Cocina Pizza. Av. del LibertadorGral. San Martín 4004
Run by Napoletanos who speak excellent English and make amazing pizzas

All over the city:

El Almacen de Pizza. It's a chain, like a gourmet pizza hut. Delicious. I particularly like their goat cheese pizza.

Around the neighborhood (nuñez):

Gianna, delicious stone oven pizza, great dough and good prices. Personally I love the margarita and for 70 pesos...can't complain. Stay far away from the one with smoked salmon though, it's revolting.

La Guitarrita, thicker crust than the other mentions but nowhere near 'al molde'. Pizzas are smaller than the massive offerings from almacen but still good for 2-3. They have a great wood oven taste. I usually go for the cantimpalo (very close to pepperoni).

Zapi Chain; Best Pizza a la Piedra... thin crust excellent and Economic !!! Also Fugazzeta not so great. See link for locations, delivery.

http://www.pizzazapi.com.ar/Catalogos/FrontEnd/FECatalogos.aspx?Id=211

IMG20140513102816.jpg

All over the city:

El Almacen de Pizza. It's a chain, like a gourmet pizza hut. Delicious. I particularly like their goat cheese pizza.

Around the neighborhood (nuñez):

Gianna, delicious stone oven pizza, great dough and good prices. Personally I love the margarita and for 70 pesos...can't complain. Stay far away from the one with smoked salmon though, it's revolting.

La Guitarrita, thicker crust than the other mentions but nowhere near 'al molde'. Pizzas are smaller than the massive offerings from almacen but still good for 2-3. They have a great wood oven taste. I usually go for the cantimpalo (very close to pepperoni).

I will second Philips nomination for Almacen de Pizza.

Great pizzas although service can get a bit slow when they are busy . We go regularly to the ones in Caballito and Palermo and we can never fault the food.

Back