Account Manager / Online Dating Pro

vidahr

Registered
A small, but fast-growing startup company is looking to hire one Native English Speaker immediately as an Account Manager (AM) that will interface with time-starved clients in the US and oversee the arrangement of dates on their behalf. The position will start off as part-time but will become a full-time position as the AM becomes an expert in Online Dating and proves his ability to keep clients excited about our service.

A large amount of this person's duties will have a project management aspect, since the AM will be overseeing a small team of creative writers who will be responsible for identifying potential matches for the client’s review and crafting messages to those that meet the client’s approval. The AM will also be working directly with clients, and should have past professional experience in this capacity.

Ideally, you should have experience in Sales, Account Management, Marketing, and/or Project Management. The ideal candidate will also possess excellent writing skills, superb wit, and a keen understanding of what builds male/female attraction. These are important skills in becoming an expert in Online Dating.

Candidates must plan to be in Buenos Aires for a period of AT LEAST 6 months. Office presence will be required around one time per week, but most of the work can be handled from the comfort of the employee's own home.

Not everyone is right for this opportunity, but for the ideal candidate this will be a demanding but very rewarding (fun) job.

If you would like to pursue this and meet all of the requirements listed below, please contact us with an expression of interest and copy of your CV.

** REQUIREMENTS **
A) You must be in Buenos Aires for at least 6 months into the future.
B) You are comfortable with taking on part-time work that has the potential to turn into full-time work.
C) Your writing skills must be top notch (English MUST be your first language).
D) You have very good time management and organization skills (without direct supervision).
E) You must have experience dealing directly with clients in the past, and be able to converse in a very professional manner (via phone and email).

• Compensation: 30 pesos / hour
  • Solo empresas. Si eres un intermediario, por favor, no contactes al anunciante.
  • Por favor, nada de llamadas
  • Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

Hello,

I know this was posted some time ago, but is this position still open? If so, please email me at [email protected] and let me know how to contact you! (Can't figure out for the life of me how to enable private messages.)

Thanks,

James

Back