Advices To Embrace The Laid Back Latin Life

I made a post, then went back to edit it, saved it, and it was all screwed up somehow - a lot of the text missing. I didn't feel like re-writing it, so I deleted it. Sorry about that...

I was counting on you, ElQueso. And you let me down.
Not good.

"Laid Back Latin Life" rule number one: Don't count on anybody.

I dissent. It should be the opposite: "things will eventually sort themselves out. Just don't fret on how or when, since you have no control over it, anyway"

I dissent. It should be the opposite: "things will eventually sort themselves out. Just don't fret on how or when, since you have no control over it, anyway"

Don't sweat the order of the list, it'll all be fine.

watching this, still waiting for a solution myself.

We were at a Coto, and my solution of the moment was either a lobotomy or drugs. Not good, not good.

Watching this, still waiting for a solution myself...

Go to any pharmacy here and hang out for a few hours. You'll be shocked by the enormous quantities of tranquilizers that change hands, practically on the level of antibiotics.

I'm laughing because I wrote this at 1pm and at 430pm I was at the Farmacity on Triunvirato and Olazabal wondering why in the world it took nearly an hour for the 1 member of the staff who was working (rather than socializing with each other in front of the waiting customers) to get through the 15 or so customers ahead of me. I remembered my earlier post and took a seat closer to the counter to check my prediction; it turns out I was wrong! Xanax, Valium and Klonopin left antibiotics in the dust!

This calls for a poll: Should I replace "laid back" in the title with "stoned"?

Back