Aerolineas Argentina

Aerolineas isn't that bad, but it is my last choice when flying MIA to EZE and back - LAN being first choice and American second. AArg go on strike a lot, so that's always a worry. That article about the shutdown is great. :D

I've flown on all three... the only time I've had a cancelled flight was with American and that was in Miami due to technical problems with the plane. LAN has never given me issues and Argentina for the most part either, but I prefer LANs service. AArg planes just seem older and the service usually leaves something to be desired. American Airlines' rules are a little more strict and expensive when it comes to changing flight dates and that sort of thing - at least from my experience... but they probably treat you better in case of something going wrong. When our flight was cancelled/delayed, they put everyone up in nice hotels for the 8 hour wait - I'm not sure if LAN or AArg would do the same thing.

I've had good and so-so experiences with the three of them. Sometimes it's the luck of what plane you get or the friendliness of your particular flight attendant or check in agent that makes all the difference. As long as the plane doesn't fall out of the sky and I'm not sitting next to a screaming baby for 8 hours, I'm usually satisfied. :)

Maybe Marksoc has a "logical" explanation for this one too?

Nope, simply not a "cipayo" (traitor).

What is bad, must be changed.
What is good, must be enhanced.
But what is ours, will stay ours, bad or good. Privatization? NEVER. "No pasaran"... etc etc etc.

Back