Aerolineas Argentinas - Carry On Restrictions

Instead of opening a new thread, here goes my question:

Next month, I intend to fly with a 4 months baby to Bariloche (then driving to El Bolson and around).

Is a craddle/moses basket allowed in the cabin?
It's a Peg Perego model like this one

Hi there,

I recenlty flew 9 hours for the first time with my 6mo baby. I found that useing a "wawita" or Boppy is very comfortable. I, as the mother, didn't have a problem holding the baby during the whole flight...also, he was happy he was with mommy!
I'm sorry I have no info to give about Aerolineas...

Good luck!

Maria

Just keep liquids at the limits, in sealed bag. But to Calafate make sure whatever you plan to take as carrying really is under the weight limit, or they will make you check it. Also people go kind of mad trying not to check things, so try to get in the line for boarding quickly.

Re the 4 mos baby, if you have a lightweight stroller I'd bring that just so you have somewhere for baby to sleep when out eating. Bring your baby bjorn style carrier, and if you're renting a car bring the huevito, but otherwise you might find it a pain. Ah 4 mos, they weigh so little, it's relatively easy, and they don't take up much room in the bed, most can't even move yet so no kicking etc. (we have a 20mos, almost 13 kg -- we've just moved house and he hasn't taken it well, has ended up in our bed most nights, which mean husband and I get about 15cm of bed while he stretches out like the bar of an H in between us and pushes and kicks until he is satisfied that he is occupying as much space as possible!)

And a quick Aerolineas story -- Thurs husband flies to Mendoza for day -- flight out 615am, back at 7 pm. Flight out delayed almost 2 hrs because some crazy guy, who got past security some how, ran past the attendants at the gate and onto the plane and it took security ages to convince him to come off... Eventually he did in handcuffs and all. And then on the way back there were two security guards traveling in the plane. As the plane backs from the gate and starts taxiing to the runway, one of them asks the attendant "this is the plane to cordoba isn't it?", "no that would be the other one beside us" They actually turned the plane around and unloaded them... And then the woman says oh but I have a bag.... There was another hour delay while they waited for luggage services to come and dig her bag out of the belly of the plane. Unbelievable.

Well instead of starting another thread, I´ll ask here as well. I will not have my citizenship DNI until the 24th of April. I´m thinking of a quick trip to Paraguay. I know some people there and would like to see it and them. Do I need a visa to enter paraguay if I have permanent resident status in Argentina? And how do I get the discount with the airlines for not being a tourist?

If I need a visa to go to Paraguay, can I cross into Chile with only my DNI? I have friends there too. I just feel like going someplace. I like the bus because I really enjoy seeing the countryside but I thought with time being limited, I´d consider flying for the first time after 6 or 7 years running around S. America. Anyone know the answers? (betcha you do!)

I have always been able to take my deodorant and toothpaste but I have had my sunscreen taken.

My wife booked me on aerlineas. Will be the first time intl. to say I am curious is an understatement . But , it was way cheaper for my dates"..........

If they are rude , and have taken my toothpaste , my bad breath response should quite then down........

My experiences with aerolineas have been pretty consistent.
1) Late/canceled. 90% of the times I've flown with them, it has occured.
2) If/when the plane actually takes off, I've had great service.

I use aerolineas very often,almost once a month.

Often the airhostesses scold me like a school teacher and teach me how to carry myself in a aeroplane.

The ground staff always harasses me on the weight of my hand luggage.

The planes are always full with no empty seat. usually because of cheap prices. The planes may take off late but surprisingly never arrive late!

The food is very ordinary, served like as if we were in primary school..with a scolding!

If u can afford, always avoid aerolineas.

Back