Aerolineas Argentinas Flight Change

log in to your reservation. there should be an option "cambiar" reserva. You should be able to pick a new flight date for free.
Alternatively, send them message privately on twitter.
Thanks, I am on Twitter right now and can't figure out how to DM them. I will try to sign in and change again.

Man aerolineas is the biggest pain in the ass. I can do everything to change my flight except pay for it. They won't successfully charge my debit card. Good luck actually talking to anyone.

Man aerolineas is the biggest pain in the ass. I can do everything to change my flight except pay for it. They won't successfully charge my debit card. Good luck actually talking to anyone.

Debit cards sometimes aren't accepted, perhaps cash via Mercado Pago or Pago Fácil etc, Credit Cards do work better.

I have had no problem paying with my argentine debit card with AR.

I flew from JFK to EZE Friday 11/17/21, NYC's covid testing system must be maxed out as I usually got my test results the next day.
I was lucky and mine arrived 2 days later just a few hours before my fight, very stressful.

Back