Again: Who Much Do You Pay Your Cleaner?

Anyone know of a trustworthy cleaning lady that's available for 4 hours once a week? I'm in Almagro.

Mine might be. She lives in Basrio Norte/Palermo border and is looking for one other weekly job not too far. She's been working for me once a week for the last 5 years. But do you speak Spanish? She doesn't speak English. If interested pm me.

Mine might be. She lives in Basrio Norte/Palermo border and is looking for one other weekly job not too far. She's been working for me once a week for the last 5 years. But do you speak Spanish? She doesn't speak English. If interested pm me.

Spanish is not a problem. I'll send you a pm to get some info, thanks!

It's 2016 and time to sound the depths.
What is everyone paying hourly for a weekly four-hour clean?

My Señorita has upped her price to 80 pesos an hour plus 10 for travel.

Mine makes 1000 pesos Uruguayan or 200 pesos an hour for 5 hours which is around $6 and change per hour. No travel allowance.

I just upped mine to $90 pesos an hour. I thought I was being generous. It seems I wasn't!

To be honest she is the best I have ever had my house looks like it is brand new. She is also in her mid 60s and had stopped working for all her clients. I called her and told her I missed her and would double her pay if she continued to work for me. She did. Plus when my wife travels she comes two times a week and prepares meals and things like that and she can cook too oh man can she cook.

Back