Agency Demanding Large Deposit?

cabrera said:
I have to say that your posts are some of the crassest I have read on this forum and this saying a lot . Your arrogance and patronising attitude towards Argentinians from your quotes are misleading and blasphemous to say the least. Very few argentinians are desperate to rent their apartments and certainly not to the likes of creatures like you.

The Argentinian property owner is the least desperate seller of his real estate in the world as he owns it fully in 99 percent of cases and can wait to find a good renter .

Your comments on the gay community of Argentina were discrimitatory and your so called facts showed your own opinions based on your insecurity as a man.

Polostar says it all as this defines male insecurity using a macho sport to give you appeal when obviously there is none .

The only reason you are here I bet is for cheap hookers from Once the ones that gives out flyers on Lavalle and Florida . ;)

tumblr_krlkk0GNvZ1qa8lsto1_400.jpg

Hello
If they don`t want to show you the flat they are not serious at least, there are thousands of flats to rent in Buenos Aires if possible try to deal with owners or serious people.
Reina

cabrera said:
I have to say that your posts are some of the crassest I have read on this forum and this saying a lot . Your arrogance and patronising attitude towards Argentinians from your quotes are misleading and blasphemous to say the least. Very few argentinians are desperate to rent their apartments and certainly not to the likes of creatures like you.

The Argentinian property owner is the least desperate seller of his real estate in the world as he owns it fully in 99 percent of cases and can wait to find a good renter .

Your comments on the gay community of Argentina were discrimitatory and your so called facts showed your own opinions based on your insecurity as a man.

Polostar says it all as this defines male insecurity using a macho sport to give you appeal when obviously there is none .

The only reason you are here I bet is for cheap hookers from Once the ones that gives out flyers on Lavalle and Florida . ;)

Wow talk about throwing the kitchen sink at me...I am "blasphemous" (lol?) "discrimitatory," I eat children for lunch, etc.; I suggest a strong laxative, madam.

I'm tired of arguing about this, most expats who aren't naive know what I'm saying is true. I suppose it comes down to whether you're willing to believe me, a poster who's talking from his own experiences and has nothing to gain from this or, on the other hand, a loony Argentinian nationalist who logs on here to wag his finger at "mean Americans" and thinks I'm "blasphemous" to expect small deposits, and some lame PC ex desk jockey from the US who's made a bad investment here and gotten used to bullying naive tourists when renting out his property in BA.

Hello
If they don`t want to show you the flat they are not serious at least, there are thousands of flats to rent in Buenos Aires if possible try to deal with owners or serious people.
Reina

Yes that's what I'm saying too. And for the record I repeated many times that this has to do with the deposit, because a serious owner will usually vary their deposit based on what you look and act like in person. For some reason this basic idea has thrown some people here into a hysteric fit. It's basic common sense that an owner should want to see you and will make a judgment RE the deposit accordingly.

It has to do with more than just money. This goes for anything, not just apartments. With some people you can make a deal through a handshake and it works out fine and never have to bother about it again. With others it's endless headaches, paperwork, petty arguments. An owner offering to let you leave only a small deposit is a sign to me the relationship will be based on trust and it will be easy. With my last landlady she trusted me so much that, when I left my apt. but then decided to return to BA from a trip, and she was out of the country, she let an intermediary hand me the key, let me stay with no deposit, and let me leave the rent hidden in the apartment for her to pick up when she returned. I'd like to know that I can do that with an owner; especially if I'll stay in a place for a longer time.

you have no credibility polloboy just drop it already. I think most forum members live in a place called reality where what 99% of the experiences and what 100% of reputable companies advertise seems to be general practice and the norm.

You can keep yapping about your Argentinian cougars that give you great deals because you flirt with them but that doesn't have any practical application for anyone unless you are saying most expats should try to insinuate sexual attraction with their landlords in order to get a discount. Most people just aren't that desperate to get a discount. You've made it clear that you are.

Face the facts, you're full of shit and EVERYBODY sees that. But i'm sure that wont stop you from harping on about your $ 300 dollar damage deposit Argentinian cougar fantasies so continue little man.

Back