Agrimensor - Recommendation Needed

sergio

Registered
Could anyone recommend an "Agrimensor" - I gather a kind of surveyor. I am being unfairly assessed for building "expensas" and need to prove that I am being overcharged. I've been told that I need to hire an "agrimensor" to determine the proper percentage I should be paying,

Thanks.

Expensas are charged per percentage of your appartment over the total surface of the building.
The surface and percentages should be on the title and also on the monthly expensas. You might also find it on taxes and utilities.

If someone adds roofed surfaces or closes/appropiates halls - common surfaces -, etc, they invalidate every owner in the building's property title (distorted percentages, undeclared covered surfaces, tax avoidance).
Not sure an agrimensor can help you. You might have to go to Town Hall - municipalidad and that might create an even bigger problem.

Someone taking measurements must do the whole building in order to determine what is 100%. Will that be coming out of your pocket? will others grant access?
I smell BS.

According to an escribana I know, older buidings follow another law regarding how expensas can be deternined - they don't have to go strictly by square meters with everyone paying at the same rate. . In my case I am beng charged nearly 3x more per square meter than non duplex apartments. I think I need to see a lawyer who specializes in real estate fist. The agrimensor will chage me $2,600 pesos for his work. if his work results in getting the administration to reduce expensas, it will be worth it. If not, money down the drain. At this point expensas are out-of-control;. Anyone know a competent lawyer who is expert in real estate matters? Any other suggestions?

Define older buildings, please.
This should be in the Reglamento de copropietarios if it were so. A common agreememt between owners since it's an internal affair.

The situation I described is quite serious so I am looking for facts and specific information that can help. I am paying 2.86% per meter rather than the 1% smaller apartments pay. That seems way too high. I am told it is based on an old law and I am trying to find out just what the old law is and says and if it stll applies.

Never heard of such thing.
Trying to give you the best possible advise. If there was such a law, and there isn't, the horizontal property law is one and only, the other party should be able to provide basis for the claim.FACT.

The reglamento deals with internal rules agreed by all owners. FACT
Administrador must have copy of building blueprints and Reglamento. FACT

The agrimensor deal is nonsense, gave you good reasons why and even if such person were to redefine the portion of SQ meters that still doesn't solve your rate issue.FACT.

Believe what you want. Good luck,
Thank you for YOUR time.

Iz has left the building.

Back