Airbnb Broker

HenryHoneyBalls

Registered
Hi All,
Anyone know of a good Airbnb broker that will rent and manage entirely my apartment in Saavedra on Airbnb? As I only spend a small part of each year in BA need someone who can manage everything for me preferably on Airbnb.
Thanks
D

I'm not an Airbnb broker, but it's something my partner and I have been considering since we arrived here. We live in Saavedra, and both of us have very flexible work schedules. I'm from the UK, and my partner is from here. Feel free to drop me a message if you'd like to chat!

I'm not an Airbnb broker, but it's something my partner and I have been considering since we arrived here. We live in Saavedra, and both of us have very flexible work schedules. I'm from the UK, and my partner is from here. Feel free to drop me a message if you'd like to chat!
Hi Ethan,
Nice to meet you. Thanks for your message. Yeah could be good to grab a coffee sometime when Im back in Saavedra. Its a lovely neighbourhood isnt it.
Cheers
Daire

Hadn’t heard of Saavedra but it looks very remote, what’s it like there?

Saavedra is beside Belgrano, not sure Id describe it as remote. Are you thinking of somewhere else?

searched maps and it came up as a place just north of Bahia Blanca
Noo, definitely not :) It's just north of Villa Urquiza (also a very nice area), just inside the General Paz ring road. I understand Saavedra is an "up and coming" area currently being gentrified, with Villa Urquiza having started the process first. Very nice, relaxed, suburban living in both areas.

Back