Airbnb property manager

Hi, I am looking for a one bedroom hall kitchen apartment for a contract of 6 months. Can anyone help

If you find one, let me know. I presently pay 20 % of renat fee for the service of meeting clients and paying the bill's. i rely on friends. seen it all. robbed my electronics and rented it out without me knowing. good luck
very hard to find reliable people

Hey, I manage a few Apts around capital and provincia. Always looking to add a few. I work with Airbnb and booking.com . PM me .
Good to know, may I ask, which website brings more bookings ? I hard booking.com brings more

Good to know, may I ask, which website brings more bookings ? I hard booking.com brings more

Two different styles, Airbnb brings in more foreigners and you can get paid in via PayPal or bank transfer. Booking.com is used more by locals and only allows pay outs directly from the customers in cash or bank deposits. Also its important that you can make a factura for customers using booking.com . I would use a mix of both.

I have used the same person for years. Not expensive, bright, young, efficient. My rentals and home exchanges have always gone without a hitch. If still looking, please PM me.

I have used the same person for years. Not expensive, bright, young, efficient. My rentals and home exchanges have always gone without a hitch. If still looking, please PM me.
I just found this thread and I have the same question! I've got a condo near Recoleta. Please message me if any of you are still checking this super old thread and still have recommendations. Thanks!

I just found this thread and I have the same question! I've got a condo near Recoleta. Please message me if any of you are still checking this super old thread and still have recommendations. Thanks!
Check your p.m!

Hi! I know I'm a bit late to this discussion. I have a two-bedroom flat around the corner from Las Heras square and Recoleta Cemetery. Looking forward to Airbnb-ing it. I live abroad so I'd need someone who takes care of absolutely everything.

I am looking for the same....going in a couple weeks to find and hire

I've recommended Max Gotz to several people, on this forum and off. All have thanked me.

He speaks perfect English and runs his operation like a tightly wound clock.

Back