Airport Transfer

Wengeo

Registered
Anyone familiar with an Airport pick up service with this website "airporttransfer.com" it is our first BA and we need a secure reliable lift from the EZE Airport into town Trying to find out if airporttransfer, is legit and safe...they want payment up front...of course this is a concern...any help is appreciated

Anyone familiar with an Airport pick up service with this website "airporttransfer.com" it is our first BA and we need a secure reliable lift from the EZE Airport into town Trying to find out if airporttransfer, is legit and safe...they want payment up front...of course this is a concern...any help is appreciated
I believe Taxi Ezesia may be as good or better an option. There is a desk inside the secure area and one outside the secure area located in the terminal near the exit of the secure area - the latter has lower prices than the former (go figure). Both take plastic.If you have a lot of bags, ask for a taxi "familiar" (an SUV type).

Tienda leon is my favourite. Always safe/reliable and cheap! They drop you in their central depot, then they can shuttle you to you final destination in the city, usually for free! Just ask them!
Tienda León runs buses every 30 minutes from Ezeiza airport to its base in Puerto Madero (Av. Eduardo Madero 401), in the city center of Buenos Aires.
1. By bus....AR$490 pesos
2. By "remis"....AR$1900 pesos

I've always used Taxi Ezezia and liked them. For years now the same guy, Eduardo, has been picking me up and dropping me off there. If you want, I can PM you his contact info. He doesn't speak a lot of English but he will be there waiting for you with a sign and will get you where you need to go.

I believe Taxi Ezesia may be as good or better an option. There is a desk inside the secure area and one outside the secure area located in the terminal near the exit of the secure area - the latter has lower prices than the former (go figure). Both take plastic.If you have a lot of bags, ask for a taxi "familiar" (an SUV type).
I've always used Taxi Ezezia and liked them. For years now the same guy, Eduardo, has been picking me up and dropping me off there. If you want, I can PM you his contact info. He doesn't speak a lot of English but he will be there waiting for you with a sign and will get you where you need to go.
I checked last week and their fare was AR$1475 pesos.

tienda leon is a safe reliable option.

for work we use a remis company, BAT, which i also use personally sometimes. i think last time they picked me up it was about 1800 pesos from EZE to puerto madero. they are very reliable and can arrange the pickup via email ahead of time. you do provide them your CC info, but it's not a big deal. PM me if you want the contact and i can explain how i set up the pickups with them.

The Bus service by Tienda de Leon is great for One person, I use it. For a Family Taxi Ezeiza semms a cheaper choice

Last edited:
The Bus service by Tienda de Leon is great for One person, I use it. For a Family Taxi Ezeiza semms a cheaper choice
Tienda Leon "remis" fare of AR$1900 is for 1-2 passengers.
Taxi Ezeiza - when I contacted them to find out about the fare I did not specify it was for 1 passenger and the person did not ask either.

Last edited:
Back