All FLIGHTS CANCELED from EZE, Aeroparque etc

mariposa said:
i am one of the casualties of today's mess, stuck in cordoba. hoping to get back tomorrow but who TF knows.

Buses run back and forth several times a day and usually include a meal with several different forms of JAMON y QUESO for your dining pleasure.

Between early check-in and quaranteed domestic flight delay, taking a bus is probably only 3-4 hours longer than a typical flight from Córdoba and a much shorter travelling experience when dealing with Air Traffic Controller delays. I'd have gone straight to the bus station when my flight was cancelled yesterday. And I'd already be home.

well we spent another night in cordoba and are rebooked for this afternoon. things should be running normal by then.ojala....

mariposa said:
well we spent another night in cordoba and are rebooked for this afternoon. things should be running normal by then.ojala....

Just in case you need it, I just saw this posted on someone's Facebook page.

The Insider's Guide to Cordoba

I don't often write about or photograph my daily life in Cordoba. It's a shame, really, as I spend a scandalous amount of time listening to live music, drinking beer in breezy outdoor cafes with friends, people-watching and sipping mates in various parks around town. I don't photograph these events because, well, some moments are best enjoyed undocumented...

http://wendyawalk.blogspot.com/2011/01/insiders-guide-to-cordoba.html

Has anyone seen UN (US) air transport ships outside of the city by chance? Maybe they mixed up Libya with Argentina - God knows that most of the people in our countries don't know where either is....

sam3g said:
Has anyone seen UN (US) air transport ships outside of the city by chance? Maybe they mixed up Libya with Argentina - God knows that most of the people in our countries don't know where either is....

No,..what are you talking about? What have you seen? Have any pics?

sam3g said:

Like I said, it is a CIA covert operation. They had to clear Argentine air space for Air Force One: Obama's departure from Chile.

Back