American facing extradition from Argentina for murder

comidaparapensar said:
well said!
yes, thanks. And I, for one, do not like "not knowing". The Mossad possibility really is bothersome. As for the demolition theory....... here's an interesting bit of reading. http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/jom/0112/eagar/eagar-0112.html

Is it true, .....maybe. Is it logical? Yes. But then isn't anything logical when properly couched?
Even Sonnenfelds story of his wifes suicide. And his cellmates story about rubber gloves and cellophane wrapped arms to hide gun powder residue. Even BPs bullshit story about how they are going to make the Gulf Of Mexico "whole" again, sounds good until you study their history disasterous events.

orwellian said:
Well the reason they haven't been officially found is because then they'd have to disclose the content of the voice recordings (according to two firemen at least 3 out of 4 boxes were recovered). They could fake this of course but that would complicate things quite a lot. The easiest thing is to just say that they didn't find them.

Duh, but if this is such a big conspiracy why didn't they have them, this could have been done ahead of time. You seem to estimate the governments effort in a conspiracy as very high but when a fact doesn't fit your theory they apparently got sloppy.

The black boxes for flight 93 were officially found, yet no one is saying that.

They find the passport of one of the hijackers but not the black boxes. What I want to know: WHERE IS YOUR COMMONSENSE? Seriously...

What survives this kind of event is often surprising. Personal effects from other passengers where found as well. What does this have to do with anything? Finding them seems to confirm the official findings that the terrorists where flying the planes.

gouchobob said:
What survives this kind of event is often surprising. Personal effects from other passengers where found as well. What does this have to do with anything?

That it's unlikely that they would not find the black boxes when they found flammable personal possessions.

Finding them seems to confirm the official findings that the terrorists where flying the planes.

Yes which is why they planted them there in the first place.

orwellian said:
That it's unlikely that they would not find the black boxes when they found flammable personal possessions.

No depends if they were thrown clear at the impact or burned in the fire. There were flammable items found blocks from the crash.

Yes which is why they planted them there in the first place.

Goes without saying you have nothing to support this.

gouchobob said:
Goes without saying you have nothing to support this.

No and obviously no one can unless there is an independent investigation. What we can do is use our commonsense. The type that you seem to be lacking.

igor said:
It is kind of difficult to apply commonsense (I hope it is the right spelling, or should it be all caps?) to extraordinary events.

I agree but it also isn't helpful to have people dream up silly theories, often done to sell books or other merchandise to the gullible.

gouchobob said:
I agree but it also isn't helpful to have people dream up silly theories, often done to sell books or other merchandise to the gullible.

The only gullible one here is you Mr Goucho . Trying to sell your snake oil to a smarter public in Buenos Aires has not made you one fan.

I'm enjoying this thread :) And I think its important to make the point that nothing in this discussion is actually 'Anti-American' at all - its more about who really runs America and how they use it to their advantage and to the disadvantage (very much so) of everyone else in this world - apart from one little country in the middle east which will remain nameless :)

The 'lobby' of course is no stranger to some of you:

http://www.lrb.co.uk/v28/n06/john-mearsheimer/the-israel-lobby

Having said this, I am trying to remember a particular quote - I think it was Sharon speaking to the Knesset who said (paraphrasing) - and in response to a question about what America would do regarding a certain issue, "the americans will do what we tell them to do..." I have read the formal/official transcript of this speech - but can't find it to hand right now - but for anyone who hasn't read it (not just Americans) I think you will find it (to say the least) eye opening...

Back