American facing extradition from Argentina for murder

French jurist said:
Orwellian, with all due respect, this pertains to conspiracy theories which is -in my sole opinion- damaging.

No what's damaging is not finding out the truth. And the government's version is also a conspiracy theory by definition. You determine which theory is more credible.

Anyway I guess the discussion won't go any further and that's too bad because the only tangible element in this tragedy is to try to understand why the US intelligence didn't work somehow (who can deny that btw).

There are so many tangible elements to this event. Had this been a normal crime, like a simple bank robbery, the perpetrators would have been sent to prison a long time ago. The evidence is that overwhelming. Naturally the next step would be to launch an independent investigation, but obviously that is never going to happen. So the only thing we can do is try to spread the evidence that is out there to as many people as possible.

I have too another question (tangible elements) : there was a very unusual speculation on the stock exchange (put/calls ratio) before 9/11. This speculation focused on insurers and US airlines (100% proven).
What emerged of the enquiry ? I remember the trading companies through which orders were placed got identified, but the question is : who got the profits ?

Whoever carried out the attacks, could have tried to profit from it by placing put options. This is surely something that should have been investigated, but was not.
http://911research.wtc7.net/sept11/stockputs.html

And no, ok yes they were bearded men, but not in a cave. Bin Laden comes from a very wealthy family (more than wealthy) and worked for the CIA for many many years (USSR Afghan war, etc..).

Well when he was carrying out 9/11 he did so from a cave. Or at least that is what the U.S government alleges. In fact, according to a respected French newspaper, he was receiving dialysis treatment in Dubai shorty before 9/11 where he was visited by people from the CIA.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2001/nov/01/afghanistan.terrorism

The list goes on and on. We're only scratching the surface here.

Lucas said:
Who were the real pilots behind the commands?..the original pilots of the aircraft committing suicide and a crime? would you throw yourself under a train even is someone is behind you pointing a gun to your head? I doubt it, death for death you will fight for your life.

If all these situations and hypothesis are not credible and impossible to contemplate or even accept then WHO or WHAT was piloting these aircraft?... remote control?..... computers on board with all the data programmed to fly the 'missiles' to the target?...actually this could very well be an option.

There is some evidence to support that they trained at U.S bases. My theory is that they were all connected to some intelligence organization and duped into participating in some kind of staged attack, probably thinking that most of the people on board were army personnel (which a lot of them were) who were in on it. I also think all the planes were remote controlled and that the "terrorists" knew that they would be. Seems it's pretty obvious that the flight training that they received was just for show, not to actually learn how to fly (according to witnesses at the different flight schools, they weren't very serious about learning). But I think the "terrorists" must have been pretty surprised and pissed off when they noticed where their remote airplane was heading towards. In other words; I don't think they knew they were gonna die that day.

The only exception to this though would be flight 93 that crashed over Shanksville. Those "terrorists" probably went along with the plan all along up to when they were shot down. This flight is also the only flight where the flight recorder was found (despite witnesses saying they saw one being recovered from ground zero). Leading me to think that they don't want us to hear what was recorded in the cock pit just before they hit the WTC and Pentagon.

Lucas said:
If all this was possible and actually it is, how many people was involved on this? it must be huge, covering a number of people with diverse skills and training, how do you keep a sealed lid and a totally secret on all this? how can that be possible so no one can or will find out.

This is one of the main arguments people use to not look in to 9/11. They argue it could never have been kept secret, that too many people would have been involved. Well I disagree. Compartmentalization is how you work in the intelligence community. One hand doesn't know what the other is doing.

Most of the people involved participated in different exercises without knowing anything about a real incident. There were numerous drills on that day and prior. Most of them were meant to confuse and delay the real responses. There could have been over a thousand people involved in exercises like this.

There is some evidence to support that Mossad was involved (here, here and here). If they were it would have been ideal to use mostly Mossad agents as they would not have to kill their own people. That group probably included people planting explosives, working floor by floor using the elevator shafts. And people at the command center to remote control the aircrafts, start the detonation sequence and oversee the operation.

The third group is much smaller though. They are the Americans who know the whole plot. High ranking military, intelligence, political leaders. They are probably around 100 people. Hardly something hard to keep secret. None of these 100 people have any reason to spill the beans. They all benefited from 9/11 hugely and they keep benefiting off the wars caused by it.

orwellian said:
This is one of the main arguments people use to not look in to 9/11. They argue it could never have been kept secret, that too many people would have been involved. Well I disagree. Compartmentalization is how you work in the intelligence community. One hand doesn't know what the other is doing.

"The top-secret world the government created in response to the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, has become so large, so unwieldy and so secretive that no one knows how much money it costs, how many people it employs, how many programs exist within it or exactly how many agencies do the same work." ~ Link

People who don't think that the U.S. government hasn't planned anything similar to September 11 should best do their research. Have any of you heard of Operation Northwoods?:

"Take off times of the drone aircraft and the actual aircraft will be scheduled to allow a rendezvous south of Florida. From the rendezvous point the passenger-carrying aircraft will descend to minimum altitude and go directly into an auxiliary field at Eglin AFB where arrangements will have been made to evacuate the passengers and return the aircraft to its original status. The drone aircraft meanwhile will continue to fly the filed flight plan. When over Cuba the drone will begin transmitting on the international distress frequency a "MAY DAY" message stating he is under attack by Cuban MIG aircraft. The transmission will be interrupted by destruction of the aircraft which will be triggered by radio signal. This will allow ICAO radio stations in the Western Hemisphere to tell the US what has happened to the aircraft instead of the US trying to "sell" the incident." ~Link

That is text from a government document... a document that was written by someone on the U.S. government payroll! If such a thing were possible and planned in 1962, why in the world are all of you so quick to think that something similar couldn't happen in 2001?

comidaparapensar said:
"The top-secret world the government created in response to the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, has become so large, so unwieldy and so secretive that no one knows how much money it costs, how many people it employs, how many programs exist within it or exactly how many agencies do the same work." ~ Link

People who don't think that the U.S. government hasn't planned anything similar to September 11 should best do their research. Have any of you heard of Operation Northwoods?:

"Take off times of the drone aircraft and the actual aircraft will be scheduled to allow a rendezvous south of Florida. From the rendezvous point the passenger-carrying aircraft will descend to minimum altitude and go directly into an auxiliary field at Eglin AFB where arrangements will have been made to evacuate the passengers and return the aircraft to its original status. The drone aircraft meanwhile will continue to fly the filed flight plan. When over Cuba the drone will begin transmitting on the international distress frequency a "MAY DAY" message stating he is under attack by Cuban MIG aircraft. The transmission will be interrupted by destruction of the aircraft which will be triggered by radio signal. This will allow ICAO radio stations in the Western Hemisphere to tell the US what has happened to the aircraft instead of the US trying to "sell" the incident." ~Link

That is text from a government document... a document that was written by someone on the U.S. government payroll! If such a thing were possible and planned in 1962, why in the world are all of you so quick to think that something similar couldn't happen in 2001?

This is certainly conclusive proof that 9/11 was a government conspiracy, well maybe not.

Its amazing that nobody has mentioned the magic word yet - 'mossad' :) lol What I find even more interesting is that nowadays there could be anyone who seriously doubts that 9/11 was an inside job :) The evidence (that I have looked at) is fairly overwhelming - the whole thing was as well orchestrated as you would expect from two of the world's leading intelligence agencies and the associated military-industrial complex...

Wow,

This thread has taken quite a turn. I personally think some things are best left unsaid. Do I believe the official line of the US government on what happened that day ? No, there are way too many holes in it. But I can't really say much more since the truth is, there is too much information that I am not privy to in order to be able to come to an informed conclusion on the subject. But maybe there are others who have that information and can.

As far as the US government staging military attacks in order to justify military retaliation, there is quite some history on the subject. The Gulf of Tonkon incident comes to mind off hand.

But like I said, some things are better left unsaid.

Back