An Exclusive Shamanic Ayahuasca Experience For Ba Expats

Musicman, on 01 November 2017 - 08:43 AM, said:

Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is enlightenment.

"I think therefor I am". ...Socrates.
"To be is to do".... Buber
"Doo bee doo bee doo" Sinatra

Knowing when to quit is also wisdom.

It has been my experience that individuals with integrity (people who don't pretend to be something they aren't) usually give due credit when expressing something that was said or written by another person.
emo32.gif

PS: Those who are interested in learning more about "enlightenment" can skip the (potentially dangerous) drug fest, save $88K pseos, and read more about Lao Tzu here:

http://upliftconnect.com/lao-tzus-four-rules-living/

Well, I read it. Where do I send the money now?

"I think therefor I am". ...Socrates.

"I think, therefore I am." aka "Je pense, donc je suis." in French (Cogito ergo sum in Latin) was written by by French Philosopher Rene Descartes in his Discourse on Method (1637),

Socrates is credited with the exp<b></b>ression: "Know thyself."

Our healing work at our Buenos Aires event is to clean, clear and transform trapped energies that hold you back in life, cause emotional distress and create perpetual discomfort that often manifests as ‘dis-ease’. Letting go of cynicism and negativity while surrendering to the healing process is essential to cleansing and integrating painful memories, deeply embedded emotional blockages, energetic imprints and self-limiting patterns. It is the accumulation of suppressed memories, blocked emotions and energetic imprints that prevent us re-discovering our ‘true self’ and living a life filled with joy, abundance and inner peace.
During and after the process, perseverance, courage, a strong will and patience all significantly help facilitate the healing journey. The results are highly beneficial with the end goal to come back into alignment with our true nature, find balance between our heart and mind, balance between our sub-conscious, conscious and super-conscious selves, and to re-awaken self-respect, self-worth and ultimately, self-love. There are only a few places left for this very exclusive and unique life changing event.

“Can we perceive those inorganic beings, don Juan?" I asked. "We certainly can," he replied. "Sorcerers do it at will. Average people do it, but they don't realize that they're doing it because they are not conscious of the existence of a twin world. When they think of a twin world, they enter into all kinds of mental masturbation, but it has never occurred to them that their fantasies have their origin in a subliminal knowledge that all of us have: that we are not alone.”

I just did a google search of "shamanism and Scientology" and the first result was an interesting read to say the least.

SATANISM, SCIENTOLOGY AND SHAMANISM: AMERICA'S SPIRITUAL FRANKENSTEIN

From the article:

Jon Atack, former Scientologist and biographer of Hubbard and Scientology, has compiled the most extensive research archives on Scientology. Atack writes,

"It is impossible to arrive at an understanding of Scientology without taking into account its creator's extensive involvement with magic." (FactNet Report, "Hubbard and the Occult" p. 2).

Writing for Watchman Expositor, Craig Branch reports that in a 1984 child custody case involving a Scientologist and his non-Scientologist wife, the court awarded custody to the non-Scientologist after seeing the documentation on the horrid practices of the organization:

"... Justice Latey of the High Court of London called Scientology a "cult," and wrote in the judgment, "Scientology is both immoral and socially obnoxious.... It is corrupt, sinister, and dangerous."

In light of Latey's observations and Hubbard's occult background, Branch asks,

".. how can one explain the growth and power of Scientology? How can an organization like Scientology influence its members to practice on outsiders and even each other, acts which virtually everyone outside the group see as predatory, immoral acts?"

While many would locate the problem in the members, pointing to the dark side or depravity of man, and his penchant for self-deception, self-delusion, and lust for power and control, said Branch, "the possibility of demonic powers influencing and working through men, exercising power through leaders to ensnare and control the followers" must be considered as well.[/color]

The following article was published in The Argentine Independent in 2010 and indicates the use of ayahuasca was (at that time) illegal in Argentina. Perhaps that has changed in the past seven years, but even if it is now legal, anyone considering attending MM's event for the purpose of seeking any kind of "healing" should read the full article.

http://www.argentina...f-illumination/

Ayahuasca: The Art and Science of Illumination

31st August 2010 James Rittenour

From the article :

After the first shot, I laid back and enjoyed the tribal and Brazilian music – African djembes, didgeridoo, acoustic guitar – played by Nagendra and a small cast of musicians. The effect, to that point, was minimal. There were mild hallucinations of snakes, abstract shapes resembling cages, gentle vapours like snow, and brilliant colours, all in constant movement.

About an hour later, there was another round of the beverage. I settled once again in my terrestrial coordinates, but my mind blasted in to outer space. I left my body and looked back, watched my flesh blow away like dust, my bare ribs jutting towards the sky, my corpse a shrivelled husk of bones. I travelled to the end of the universe and touched its velvety edge. I spiralled through galaxies with animals of the jungle and teeth-bearing reptiles and ancient tribes of people I had never seen before, but they were mine. I had a euphoric feeling of unity with everything throughout space and time, an acute appreciation and awareness of existence – of the beauty of breathing and being and nature....

...Several months later, I went back for round two. But this time, it was a trying ordeal. I arrived late, there were no stretching or breathing exercises, and I had been feeling feverish in previous days.

After the first drink, I began to see terrible nightmarish visions, and I began to resist, which compounded the effect. The experience devolved into gruesomeness, and the purgative effects of ayahuasca kicked in: I began heaving into a bucket at the end of my mat. I felt like I was vomiting my nervous system into a bucket for everyone to see. With the beating of the drums came visions of tribal symbols and people, and I felt like my very existence was being retched out of me from the centre of my self. Then there was a long and agonizing period of nothingness where the universe had once been, which could only have been death.

After what seemed like hours, I came back: I was on my knees, forehead touching the floor, arms stretched out before me, weeping.

I suffered like I had never suffered before in my life – I was sure I had experienced death – and I left in a state of shock. But it wasn’t any less illuminating than the first time. I felt I had passed through a “before” and “after” moment, and that my life would never be the same.

Our healing work at our Buenos Aires event is to clean, clear and transform trapped energies that hold you back in life, cause emotional distress and create perpetual discomfort that often manifests as ‘dis-ease’. Letting go of cynicism and negativity while surrendering to the healing process is essential to cleansing and integrating painful memories, deeply embedded emotional blockages, energetic imprints and self-limiting patterns. It is the accumulation of suppressed memories, blocked emotions and energetic imprints that prevent us re-discovering our ‘true self’ and living a life filled with joy, abundance and inner peace.

I wonder if using terms like "healing" when associated with the use of a substance that (as of 2010) was illegal in Argentina could lead too a charge of medical malpractice (assuming there are licensed medical practitioners present).

If there aren't any licensed medical practitioners present, I wonder if using the term "healing" would constitute practicing medicine without a license.

I also wonder if the illustrious multimillionaire know to us as the Musicman (I prefer Pied Piper) will be there and if he is also going to drink the magic potion.

My guess is that there will be no event at all.
Forking over the fee will be deemed proof positive that said substance has already been ingested. And that the shamans have done their work.

Back