An Exclusive Shamanic Ayahuasca Experience For Ba Expats

Our guests come from the very highest levels of society and indeed expect the highest levels of confidentiality. We cannot undermine thier trust in our organization or have intrusive presss and media personnel at our events.

As I mentioned we will have something more accessible early next year and will be able to have larger numbers of people. Of course it won’t be anything like the luxury exclusive event in December.

For time being I can share with you that we are in negotiations with a high level member of the Argentine government (who will be with us in December) regarding a large scale public spirituality and wellbeing event that would host global shaman personalities such as Shaman Durek and Jo Bowlby. It will be a first in Latin America and be free to the public.

Namaste
MM

Life lived in the absence of the psychedelic experience that primordial shamanism is based on is life trivialized, life denied, life enslaved to the ego

Our guests come from the very highest levels of society...

And that explains why three members of this forum bought tickets, right?
emo32.gif

I would like to confirm that i did not buy the last ticket ... I was interested but Mrs Glasgowjohn , a nice lass born in Caballito , told me that there were no more nights out with the boys until Christmas.

I would like to confirm that i did not buy the last ticket ... I was interested but Mrs Glasgowjohn , a nice lass born in Caballito , told me that there were no more nights out with the boys until Christmas.

Damn. Bet you’re sorry you missed out.

But wait a couple of months. MM will emerge from mom’s basement with some new deluded invention. No dates or venue will be announced, but tickets will be available! What a clown!

Our guests come from the very highest levels of society and indeed expect the highest levels of confidentiality. We cannot undermine thier trust in our organization or have intrusive presss and media personnel at our events.

As I mentioned we will have something more accessible early next year and will be able to have larger numbers of people. Of course it won’t be anything like the luxury exclusive event in December.

For time being I can share with you that we are in negotiations with a high level member of the Argentine government (who will be with us in December) regarding a large scale public spirituality and wellbeing event that would host global shaman personalities such as Shaman Durek and Jo Bowlby. It will be a first in Latin America and be free to the public.

Namaste
MM

Life lived in the absence of the psychedelic experience that primordial shamanism is based on is life trivialized, life denied, life enslaved to the ego
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s60hOgqLFGg

This must be the venue. Question is, do the Mormons hire out the church to Scientology, Shaman followers and others of that ilk and are they all interconnected?
I'm sure we've all driven past this impressive building many times on our way to Ezeiza.
M1l0NVw.jpg

This must be the venue. Question is, do the Mormons hire out the church to Scientology, Shaman followers and others of that ilk and are they all interconnected?
I'm sure we've all driven past this impressive building many times on our way to Ezeiza.
M1l0NVw.jpg

I thought thats where the Argentine soccer team trained....

Having lived in Utah (Park City and Salt lake City) for fifteen of the seventeen years between 1975 and 1992 I can assure everyone that the Mormon Church has no offiical connection to Scientology or shamanism and would not allow any Mormon temple to be used for any activities involving either of them.

That being said, there are strong similarities in the "mind control" methods of the two sects/cults/religions:

https://mncriticalthinking.com/2017/03/30/mormonism-vs-scientology-control-methods-beliefs/

Back