An Infamous Ba Expat Walks Out On His Hotel Bill

Hi Joe,
Great to see you back on the forum.I'll be up in both S.F. and Bogota in Sept. and plan to contact you beforehand:Maybe we can grab a coffee.i have also seen the subject in question walking around downtown.I'll be in touch. Brian from San Telmo.

Should we rename Palermo-Recoleta-SanTelmo Expatlandia? Millions of people in Buenos Aires and you keep running into each other!

I think this lawlessness is endemic to the Texan character - George Bush for example.

Say that to his face.

WalkerTitle.jpg

I think this lawlessness is endemic to the Texan character - George Bush for example.

Not to mention hacks like the state's current attorney general, supposedly responsible for enforcing the law of the land: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/06/texas-attorney-general-gay-marriage-119518.html

I know a Texan (is Austin a part of Texas?) and she is not a crook!

But she does use a lot of colorful Texan exp<b></b>ressions. She once described IG as "greasy as deep fried lard".

No....it's not....period. (and that's not me he's referencing)

But she does use a lot of colorful Texan exp<b></b>ressions. She once described IG as "greasy as fried lard".

But she does use a lot of colorful Texan exp<b></b>ressions. She once described IG as "greasy as fried lard".
What is greasier, fried or un-fried lard ?

Back when I listened to Joe's videos, the international guy's accent led me to believe he was born outside of the U.S. ... Was I wrong?

Just saw the Bushes in Kennebunkport, Maine, when Mrs.Bush was celebrating her 90 birthday, They really spend much time in Maine, but they file tax in TX.

TX has no state income tax - very beneficial to reside there, officially or not.

Back