Any Aussies watching the World Cup?

The trail looks to have gone cold here. OK, so the Germans smashed us. Any plans to go watch the socceroos again, or is it once bitten, twice shy?;)

Yes of course Im going. Was disappointed that everyone disappeared and there was no mutual sorrows drowning session last time.
Hopefully there wont be too many Ghanians present so we will not have to be polite to the opposition like last week.

A new location perhaps to drown our sorrows?
Any suggestions?

I was at the Casa Bar for the first game.
It was great.
Not sure that they are showing the Ghana Game.. i went there for the England v Algeria game but it was shut and no signs up re the Aussie game...
So where we gonna meet ?
Maybe the big screen at Plaza San Martin ?

Dave

My plan was to go back to Casabar. I'm just trying confirm if it will be open.

bellcurve said:
Oooohhhh! I was very excited to read this post! I am Aussie and am here for the whole World Cup. Casa Bar on Sunday then? Is this venue confirmed? I will try to get hold of an inflatable kangaroo.
sad sad sad:rolleyes:

Just confirmed... Casabar will be closed tomorrow due to staff shortages. So where is everyone going?

OK you crazy bastards. Look at it this way.. if we win tomorrow, the whole group is level on 3 points.

I'm going to Sugar because that seems to be the most popular option. (Costa Rica 4619)

Back